SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-12-06, 02:43 PM   #21
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
Last night on my walk home from the station I had some rather irate irishman fire off "c'mon hips!!! Jesus Christ!!!" in irritation, as he charged past as soon as the traffic gave him and his cohorts room, simply because I wasn't walking fast enough for him and his skeletal companion. I couldn't walk any faster than the woman in front of me but apparently the size of my hips was notable
One of the many reasons I hate cities, they tend to be full of like him. Git!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-06, 02:49 PM   #22
skint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenz
It sure is Crimbo season, looks like everyones gone toaster on the external flashing lights malarky in the close where I live, all this jolity light polution has gone crackers.

Don't really care for it myself, humbug.
It isn't that bad Beenz, it just looks twice as bad because of the reflections from your incredibly clean, highly polished gixxers' under tray!! Humbug yeah, the poor gixxer gal has so many security chains locks and sirens attached it sounds like Jacob Marley has returned, 21st century style!!
Old 20-12-06, 02:58 PM   #23
Steve H

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
The spirit of christmas, etc is not something I've experienced so far this year.

Season of goodwill?

I am sorely tired of people. For the most part, they're selfish, egotistical wastes of space.

hmmmm... so I am not the only one that thinks along these lines ?
Strange that, I have certainly noticed a distinct lack of 'Good will to all men' this particular
Christmas. Sign of the Times perhaps?.......Even the allies and Germans got on, Christmas 1914.
Old 21-12-06, 05:34 PM   #24
Beenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphumphumph
Quote:
It sure is Crimbo season, looks like everyones gone toaster on the external flashing lights malarky in the close where I live, all this jolity light polution has gone crackers.

It isn't that bad Beenz, it just looks twice as bad because of the reflections from your incredibly clean, highly polished gixxers' under tray!! Humbug yeah, the poor gixxer gal has so many security chains locks and sirens attached it sounds like Jacob Marley has returned, 21st century style!!
I think you mean the gixxer goddess of adrenalin overload, yup I want to hang on to her, just as well the bikes into bondage

Couldn't help but notice the mucky Trumpet Tart was tethered as well

Roll on summer.
Old 21-12-06, 05:41 PM   #25
DanAbnormal

Ooh the coca-cola head office is right next to ours. Shall I go over there now and demand that they play the old ad? I could even go naked, just to make sure they know I'm serious. Mind you last time I did that they all laughed and then called security, who also laughed. It's december and very cold out there!
Old 21-12-06, 05:41 PM   #26
anna
Mega Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphumphumph
Quote:

I think you mean the gixxer goddess of adrenalin overload, yup I want to hang on to her, just as well the bikes into bondage

Couldn't help but notice the mucky Trumpet Tart was tethered as well

Roll on summer.
tooooooo much information there!!!

Well this Xmas I think I will be dishing out as obviously there are a lot of people in need of them ... now dont all rush at once
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-06, 05:56 PM   #27
on yer bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_dan
Ooh the coca-cola head office is right next to ours. Shall I go over there now and demand that they play the old ad? I could even go naked, just to make sure they know I'm serious. Mind you last time I did that they all laughed and then called security, who also laughed. It's december and very cold out there!
Nah, we won! the old ad will be played Christmas eve, Channel 4 at 10:20pm between The friday night project, yey! lol

but you can still go and protest naked if you really want to!