SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 05-09-10, 06:20 PM   #21
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Default Re: Bike theives - get what they deserve?

Part of my job is to save life .... so I too agree with Ed on this one. I have a weird aspect on death, the thief is now dead and nothing matters as he/she don't know about it. The family is getting the back lash and the pain from what this person has done and will have to live with it forever.

I do not condone what the thief has done and I try and do my bit in this field and bring such people to justice.

But is being happy at others grief a good thing? I would feel anger, same as I do when I attend burglaries, car thefts etc at work ...... very emotive post.
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-10, 06:33 PM   #22
Bibio
Mega Poster

my life is a misery because of bike thief's so therefore i wish every bike theif out there to drop dead. if there was a virus aimed specifically at bike thief's i would gladly let it out. SCUM OF THE FURKIN EARTH as far as i'm concerned. when they are caught they should be tattooed on the forehead with 'BIKE THIEF' so every one can have a go at them.

Last edited by Bibio; 05-09-10 at 06:35 PM.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-10, 07:16 PM   #23
hindle8907
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindle8907 View Post
if it was my bike and i got news that the thief had crashed and killed him self, i would grin followed by a laugh and would feel over the moon the rest of the day.(rest of the week actually)

scum the world is a better place without them.

when my last bike was stolen brand new, on 3 year finance i had to pay a short fall of 1500 pounds and no longer had a bike...... I hope that every bike thief crashes and has a painfull death as long as they dont hurt anyone in the process.
my stance from the other thread.
2010-Now -- 00 SV650s & 00 SV650n & GSXR 600 K2
hindle8907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-10, 03:28 PM   #24
Milky Bar Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
my life is a misery because of bike thief's so therefore i wish every bike theif out there to drop dead. if there was a virus aimed specifically at bike thief's i would gladly let it out. SCUM OF THE FURKIN EARTH as far as i'm concerned. when they are caught they should be tattooed on the forehead with 'BIKE THIEF' so every one can have a go at them.

That is a mature, sensible, well thought out post.....!

Tbh, I don't think something such as stealing a bike means you deserve to die. Not entirely sure anyone deserves to die. Whilst they may be scum, don't think a death sentence is proportionate.

Although, that said, I do kinda believe in karma....kinda...
Old 06-09-10, 03:45 PM   #25
dill89

wouldn't say i wish death upon them, but would like something bad to happen to teach them a proper lesson, so they've to live with knowing they made a huge mistake... as opposed to the riders' family now having to live with it.

need worse repercussions for people who steal bikes/cars/rob houses
Old 06-09-10, 09:01 PM   #26
BanannaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
Personally I am a firm believer in karma and millions of Indians will agree as well.
I wouldn't wish death on anyone ( well I haven't yet anyway) but also wouldn't shed a tear for anyone doing a bad deed and as a result got killed or injured.
You dance with the devil if you do this type of thing so can't complain too much when it happens.
If you live your life in a respectable way things should tip in your favour more often than not IMO.

+1

I wouln't wish it on anyone but no sympathy for the thieving scrotes.

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"

BanannaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-10, 11:17 AM   #27
Daimo

I think its excellent.

More fresh air for me, and one less anti social pikey scumbag thiefing little toe-rag to worry about.

FB page was quality
Old 08-09-10, 11:22 AM   #28
Owenski

I thought ed's point was that you dont know this guy stole the bike you just know he was riding it at the time.
If the article headline read: "Guy nicks bike then crashes it and dies, owner receives £10,000 instant payout" then I dont think anyone would argue - serves him right etc.
but to celebrate the death of someone who could be completely innocent is a little distastful as best.
Old 08-09-10, 11:25 AM   #29
Daimo

If he done it once and got away, he will do it again. Its a thiefs nature.
Old 08-09-10, 12:49 PM   #30
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenski View Post
I thought ed's point was that you dont know this guy stole the bike you just know he was riding it at the time.
If the article headline read: "Guy nicks bike then crashes it and dies, owner receives £10,000 instant payout" then I dont think anyone would argue - serves him right etc.
but to celebrate the death of someone who could be completely innocent is a little distastful as best.
Honestly how many completely innocent people do you think ride around like idiots, helmetless, on stolen bikes?

Person who theoretically gave the crackhead who nicked it £50 for the bike is as bad as the thief themself.

anyone here who has had a bike nicked would shoot the scum themselves if they could.