SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-02-09, 11:31 AM   #21
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
a week early fella! i'll be there (or thereabouts) next saturday would have been lovely to have a beer and a natter about how great we are
He's alway premature
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 11:32 AM   #22
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
today, a bimble on the bike to ease me back gently into the earsplittingness of the fella's zorst !!!
its gone quiet, your safe

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 11:33 AM   #23
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
its gone quiet, your safe
nah it's still loud when you're sat on it
Old 20-02-09, 01:17 PM   #24
lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Glad to see that Drew isn't one of these namby-pamby "modern men" who helps out a bit now and then
O he will help.........he use to do more than me to be fair! Now its about 50/50

Last edited by lily; 20-02-09 at 01:41 PM.
Old 20-02-09, 03:02 PM   #25
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lone_wolf View Post
I'm honoured
I'm gutted he didn't go with the cheap coke
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 03:10 PM   #26
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I'm gutted he didn't go with the cheap coke
i had originally!! it was titled "weekend thread sponsored by the real thing..."

maybe next week stu..maybe next week
Old 20-02-09, 03:14 PM   #27
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Promises promises....but I'm sure you would never be behind the times as to use it next week
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 03:27 PM   #28
Dappa D

friday - curry
saturday - house party
sunday - take lil man to feed ducks

sometome over weekend must clean chain.....
Old 20-02-09, 03:33 PM   #29
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Promises promises....but I'm sure you would never be behind the times as to use it next week
oh no heaven forbid...but then again im sure you'll post something thought provoking which i can use in my bid for comedy genius of the year 2009....
Old 20-02-09, 03:39 PM   #30
amnesia

Friday -

Finish work in 20 minutes
Fix new house number
Followed by too much food and alcohol...and fun with some DD's if I am lucky!!(ahem)

Saturday -

Gym
Wash the bikes and fit stompgrip
Afternoon with the band to work up our new guitarist
Evening with friends. More alcohol probably

Sunday -

Go for a ride???
Feed some friends