SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-12-08, 08:44 PM   #21
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: Whats your OCD?

Volume in even numbers is kerri's OCD as well as curtain being closed completely and no gaps, making sure all plug sockets and taps are off and that meat is absolutely cooked throughout to the point that it is almost charcoal and then it is still negotiable.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-08, 08:52 PM   #22
Lou M

Blimey, where do I start, I do suffer with this (in a not serious way )

My worse has to be my desk, everything has it's place and if my collegue so much as moves a paper clip, I know about it and have a good moan! Bless her, first thing she does now in the morning is tell me what she borrowed when I'd left the night before!! So that I can put it back in the right place.
Old 29-12-08, 10:02 PM   #23
Lozzo

I daren't say in a public forum or I'll have the yellow van waiting for me next time I leave the house, but I'll say they start with a sock drawer that has everything folded exactly the same way, and in perfectly straight rows, and ends with cans on the kitchen shelves all in spaced evenly in order with the labels turned so I can read them. My old housemates said it went beyond OCD and was verging on autism.
Old 29-12-08, 10:11 PM   #24
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
My old housemates said it went beyond OCD and was verging on autism.
You sure they got that right?

OCD perhaps has implications for social interaction (people thinking you're strange), and it could well be classed as a 'mental disorder.'

But I wouldn't say OCD has anything to do with either physical motor skills, nor communication/perception.

Mine? Is that I'm a geek, and can be very very pedantic.
Old 29-12-08, 10:20 PM   #25
chakraist

I have both OCD and tourettes- more OCD now. It's been particularly bad recently, been spending about 1 - 2 hours a day doing OCD stuff, it takes me about 5 minutes to go to the toilet and 10 minutes to go to bed. Ridiculous.
Old 29-12-08, 10:47 PM   #26
KeithCRM

What a can of worms!!!!!

Mine's pay slips (another one!), I've nearly 17 years worth for my current job and only recently shredded 8 years worth from previous job.

KeithCRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-08, 10:50 PM   #27
Lou M

Always keep your payslips!!! I have every single one of mine from day one that I started work, back in 1980something!
Whilst doing my accountancy training I heard a story about a chap who had retired, but the Tax office had no record of him, the only way he could prove what he had paid was by showing them every pay slip he'd ever had. Scary but true I'm afraid, and they didn't accept the P60's.
Old 29-12-08, 10:57 PM   #28
Loopy2103

hmmmm i guess im always checking i have turned the taps off, and have to go check a few times, oh and masturbation
Old 29-12-08, 10:58 PM   #29
sarah

Underwear must match.
Old 29-12-08, 11:04 PM   #30
phil24_7
Mega Poster

I have so many, I can't list them. The more tired I am the worse it gets. Can't walk on cracks, can't deal with odd numbers, everything has it's place else I go nuts, things have to be lined up and things have to be symmetrical. I can't get very angry/frustrated if things aren't "the way they should be" and I can't settle till it's sorted! Get's on my t1ts sometimes!!!

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote