SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 31-08-05, 07:54 PM   #21
chutz

no car, no money just moving my job closer to home and the petrol money this will save has bought the viffer as it was such a bargain. Chuffed ? What do you think? Just found out yesterday that new job are willing to do some serious training with me too so on a roll!!!
Old 31-08-05, 08:40 PM   #22
amarko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutz
no car, no money just moving my job closer to home and the petrol money this will save has bought the viffer as it was such a bargain. Chuffed ? What do you think? Just found out yesterday that new job are willing to do some serious training with me too so on a roll!!!
You sound like a happy chappy glad to see things are working for ya matey

And I do like viffer's just found them a bit ! mmmhh lets see how can i describe, mmmhhhh Sterile perhaps but then again one could also say engineered. just so damn useful I suppose. it's a pity they have four pots really :P
Old 31-08-05, 09:17 PM   #23
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarko5
suppose. it's a pity they have four pots really :P
Or two V-twins?
Old 01-09-05, 10:12 AM   #24
Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutz

would be hilarious. I use the sv for that though but could be persuaded to ride the vfr in formation...

Might we worth thinking about the 'Farewell To Summer' run, I'm pretty sure one of the members from the 'other' site is planning. We did the 'Welcome to Summer' run - was great - think there was about 60/70 VFRs.
Old 02-09-05, 10:17 AM   #25
coombest

I can't believe this!

We're so close to you Aurora and we've never met... Ian & I have even been out on the bikes together and ended up at Wessons (for a change!!) where we saw your bike (at least we assumed it was - there can't be two in the same colour!). Couldn't find you though!

Now there's double the chance of conversations being started at meets, I suppose - being that he has both of the bikes you & your hubby ride!
Old 02-09-05, 10:52 AM   #26
Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombest
I can't believe this!

We're so close to you Aurora and we've never met... Ian & I have even been out on the bikes together and ended up at Wessons (for a change!!) where we saw your bike (at least we assumed it was - there can't be two in the same colour!). Couldn't find you though!

Now there's double the chance of conversations being started at meets, I suppose - being that he has both of the bikes you & your hubby ride!
We will have to arrange a meet up of the Eastbourne/Bexhill posse, sometime in October maybe? or late September, pretty busy until then.

I've only been to Wessons twice, parked out the front the first time (never again, that frontage is sooooo steep) and out the back the second time (along with 20 or so VFRs). You can't miss me really (well you can, I'm soooo short). Just shout for me, I should answer -

as long as you don't look like a 'train spotter'
Old 02-09-05, 06:03 PM   #27
chutz

Tim has me confused with someone else...I never saw your bike at wessons so he was with someone else. I'm free and of September (in between jobs) but am usually able to make a short notice trip to Wessons or the 6 bells...
Old 03-09-05, 09:17 AM   #28
MitchC

Hey,

I have to agree with the others, I love that HUD! Very nice. Wish the SV was that elaborate...

Mitch

Keep your feet on the pegs and keep your right hand cranked.
Did your right hand write a cheque that your rear tire couldn't cash?

www.MITCHCAVE.com | I Do It With Twins
MitchC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-05, 01:52 PM   #29
Moo

Nice bike.