SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Ancillaries Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on various other bits and bobs, such as rearsets, oil, engine bits.

Old 15-01-08, 12:36 PM   #21
plowsie

Default Re: Hein gericke GEL cleaner

?2.99 at mine in Northampton!
Old 15-01-08, 01:18 PM   #22
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws View Post
Its seriously good stuff, claened my rear shock up etc a treat with no real effort,no wonder we never have any of it in!
Did you clean the rest of the bike or just the rear shock?
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-08, 10:53 AM   #23
Lozzo

After hearing all the good things about it I found some in the Luton shop. It really is good stuff and brought my engine up a treat.
Old 25-02-08, 01:54 AM   #24
independentphoto

Perhaps Laura (or another HG employee) can answer this little dilema....

.....Having used the remainder of our 1st ltr spray bottle, I decided to pick up a 5ltr can. Whilst I was at it, I collected a copy of the new catalogue. Now since my 1ltr bottle WITH SPRAY HEAD cost £2.99, I expected to save money by buying in bulk. The loss comes to the user in the form of the spray wearing out in time after which a new bottle can be purchased. Well, that's what I thought anyway. I actually paid £16.99 for the 5ltr can since the store had no more sprays in stock.....

......£16.99 divided by 5 = £3.40(ish) per ltr plus the inconvenience of spilling some for the first pouring due to the can being topped up so far allowing very little tilt before flow. That's in spite of using a funnel in the bottle over the sink too.

The new catalogue lists the 5ltr at £16.99, but the spray I could not see beside it.

Cheers,

Garry