SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-07-08, 12:33 PM   #21
John 675

Default Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

im just looking for someone special.. that likes me for me.. not my cash.. or my bikes.. or any other reason, seems like a lost cause at the moment
Old 06-07-08, 12:44 PM   #22
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Give yourself time to heal and then join Match.com. Worked for my sister. She is now shacked up with a Sport playing hunk!

Top tip though, if you mention on the net that you are loaded, you will get a lot of Golddiggers. Look out for one legged girl called Heather, she can be a bit vicious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 12:51 PM   #23
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

did you highlight the double standards that it's not a problem when her ex's get in touch but when yours does it's a big deal?

My missus used to have one ex who sent letters saying stuff like im sorry i was wierd i want you back etc... it freaked her out a bit - I never saw any reason to get mad at her about it... just told her she was going to be ok and we're moving away soon etc. When I got a message off my ex asking for a dvd back, she hit the roof. I put her straight and told her she was going to have to treat me the same way I treat her when things like this happen.

and as for nice guys finishing last - I like to think the idiots in life will end up miserable and/or lonely in the end, bit of a karma thing.

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 01:01 PM   #24
John 675

yeah that all makes sense.. however match.com isnt really my cup of tea. i just spoke to her.. shes in the pub with her EX and to be honest that really didnt bother me.. because im starting to now not really care.. still cant shake thissickly feeling i always get, or maybe i should just see it for how it appears to be to her.. a little bit of fun and no commitment.. i mean the only reason i can think of that i feel so bad is because i thought we were going somewhere? screw it all.. i cant be bothered, im just tired by it all really, any females on here looking for anyone lol,...
Old 06-07-08, 01:13 PM   #25
tanis34

life has its ups and downs and sometimes it can really suck ,when it does all you can do is remember the good times and move on ,it can take time to find the right person, but you will find someone that wants you for who you are
Old 06-07-08, 01:18 PM   #26
John 675

yea.. i suppose, i dont really feel cut up about it to be fair just disapointed really, i put alot in.. i mean loads.. and im just fed up really.. it is/was far to much hasstle but i dont just quit that easily.. i think the next girl i meet is going to have a tough time getting in to the circle again...
Old 06-07-08, 01:22 PM   #27
ThEGr33k

Best description I ever heard is "women are snakes with Tits". Sounds like it could be right in some respects like these.
Old 06-07-08, 01:24 PM   #28
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

I am not a snake Got tits tho

So does that just make me a big tit LOL
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 01:25 PM   #29
sv-robo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEGr33k View Post
"women are snakes with Tits".
snigger!!
Old 06-07-08, 01:34 PM   #30
John 675

... lol, snacks with racks.. !! lol, i love it when convosation De-gener8's lol,