SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 02-11-13, 09:17 PM   #21
Brettus

Default Re: Tickling and knifing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
You can always tell when the weather is getting carp - we get interesting threads like this instead of "have you tried the B9937?"
Yeah but just wait till March/April when everyone has cabin fever from being stuck indoors so much, it can get pretty ugly.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-13, 01:10 PM   #22
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettus View Post
Yeah but just wait till March/April when everyone has cabin fever from being stuck indoors so much, it can get pretty ugly.
True, but in the mean time we get the comedy stylings of the GM to keep us amused. Every now and then they can actually be funny which is a bonus.
Old 03-11-13, 02:44 PM   #23
Specialone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
Every now and then they can actually be funny which is a bonus.
Can you pm me when there is one?
Old 03-11-13, 05:11 PM   #24
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
Can you pm me when there is one?
Cannot promise to notice but I will see what I can do.
Old 03-11-13, 10:35 PM   #25
SV-net

Thanks Fallout. This helps me understand why I didn't die after being stabbed six times in the front and back chest. When I saw the knife poking through my shirt front I didn't feel much like 'giggling' haha.
Old 04-11-13, 02:36 PM   #26
Runako

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV-net View Post
Thanks Fallout. This helps me understand why I didn't die after being stabbed six times in the front and back chest. When I saw the knife poking through my shirt front I didn't feel much like 'giggling' haha.
Story here? Share with the Org!!!
Old 06-11-13, 01:49 PM   #27
SV-net

Well, yes quite a story. I was stabbed six times, I even saw the blade come through the front of my shirt when being stabbed in the back! This was quite a long time before stabbings became everyday news, it was a rare occurance back in 1987 (yes I am old)!!! I don't mind talking about it, I even don't mind telling about the massive injustice served upon me by the British legal system. I was convicted of Violent Disorder, my stabber was let off with 'self defence'. now I hear you all muttering..... whats the whole story..... there must be more to this one....
After stern words, I hit this person and he went down onto the boot of his car. I started it, I threw the first punch I have never lied about this fact and I know I did wrong. However, when he went down I turned and walked away which to me was the right thing to do, nowdays they kick you in the head when you are down.
This was a big mistake, because whilst walking away I had my back to him. So in "Self Defence" he came up behind me and stabbed me in the back three times, in the side and in the front chest.

This is pretty much it and I live with this and the physical pains everyday. I was so young and immature I was a scared lad in a Crown Court so worried that I may face jail that I just accepted anything so I could go home. Now I am (semi) grown up I think back and no doubt I was screwed over BIG TIME.
Old 06-11-13, 03:32 PM   #28
Runako

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV-net View Post
Well, yes quite a story.
Wow... It's impossible to predict how life works out sometimes. I'm glad you are here to tell the tale. As for the result, I can only hope that the system has improved since then.
Old 06-11-13, 03:35 PM   #29
dkid

Default Tickling and knifing people

Wow, glad you are here to tell the tale.

Stabbing someone six times hardly seems like proportionate self defence of a single punch? Especially when you consider you were in the process of walking away from the person.
Old 06-11-13, 03:48 PM   #30
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
I'm not ticklish, and I often think up different scenarios of how I'd most like to kill you.
This has nothing to do with you not being ticklish - this is all about you being ginger and having no soul.