SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 11-12-07, 06:53 PM   #21
Bear

Default Re: The "who's bothered Rictus recently?" thread!

I'm gonna try to give him a bell tomorrow to find out how it's gone. I think he's gonna be in for 10 days or so according to his earlier post.

Sorry to be a killjoy folks, but can we limit the amount of GWS messages for Mark and try to keep this one on topic? I think it's important that we have GWS messages, but it's probably wise to keep them to a seperate thread so this one can be used to make sure he's getting a regular string of visitors. Cheers lovelies!
Old 11-12-07, 07:00 PM   #22
Jester666

I'm due to take Anna to see him on Saturday 22nd, late morning/early afternoon depending on when Anna drags herself out of her pit!!
Old 11-12-07, 07:10 PM   #23
TEC

Speedy recovery and all that, if I find myself down there I will call in but suspect its not gonna happen till it warms up again
Old 11-12-07, 10:05 PM   #24
Stig

As I mentioned before, I aim to to visit Mark most Friday evenings as I did the last time. The distance is a bit of a hindrance and find it a bit too difficult other week days. Seeing as this is the normal Soho meet day, I'm guessing it's a good day for me to make the journey. Less likely to be over crowded.
Old 12-12-07, 11:03 AM   #25
anna
Mega Poster

I will obviously visit when i can .. back on the 21st so will visit that weekend.
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-07, 11:35 AM   #26
Jester666

Just got this PM from Anna.

I've just spoken with Mark, he has a local in his leg and he seems in good spirits right now but it's just because he cant feel it. He had to get off the phone to me to see his physio person but it sounds like he is still determined to come out tonight by 5. I will ring him again later to find out if this is the case.

He hasn't managed to get hold of the surgeon yet to know how or what they have done but hopefully it's gone well but, we shall find out more in a little while.

Just a quick update as no one seems to have a clue what was going on.

Just so everyone is updated.

Last edited by Jester666; 12-12-07 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-12-07, 06:33 PM   #27
chris8886
Mega Poster

sounds like things went at least ok then?!
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-07, 06:43 PM   #28
Jester666

For now thats what we understand. I'm sure Anna will find out later and keep us informed.
Old 12-12-07, 06:59 PM   #29
anna
Mega Poster

He's back at home.. find out for yourselves
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-07, 07:17 PM   #30
rictus01
Mega Poster

Indeed I am, local wearing off now and leg giving me some gip, have taken a couple of tramadol and will try to get some sleep as I haven't had any yet.

Apparently the done the bone thing & the donor ligament replacement, although not the repair to the other one, got about 100 staples in the leg, and it's looking quite good as it's swollen and about the size of the other one, for a change

Catch up later.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote