SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 10-01-10, 03:51 PM   #3861
Warthog

Default Re: The TV Mini Mehga thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbut View Post
I go away for one week and you start arranging parties without me. What sort of wife are you? Count me in mate. I assume this is Sam's house?

how is riding with warm hands - lovely aint it!

Hey mate, you are invited, see the party thread! It would be great to see you, its been way too long . Yeah it is at Sam's house.

Warm hands was great, but since then it has just been permanent snow, I haven't been able to get out on the bike at all!
Old 10-01-10, 07:42 PM   #3862
Stig

I had a look at my two bikes today. First time the garage door has been opened in about 4 months or more. They are holding out well in this weather. I expect both batteries are goosed though. You never know, one of them may just get back on the road at some stage.
Old 12-01-10, 12:43 PM   #3863
philbut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig_Of_The_Dump View Post
I had a look at my two bikes today. First time the garage door has been opened in about 4 months or more. They are holding out well in this weather. I expect both batteries are goosed though. You never know, one of them may just get back on the road at some stage.
I suggest setting alight to Bucket in order to thaw out the decent one . get that YZF back on the road mate, it's a nice bike... even if it is a bit er, pink.
Old 12-01-10, 02:53 PM   #3864
Stig

I love both of those bikes. Don't want to see either of them go. The only real reason neither of them are on the road is because neither are insured. After my accident and the speeding and consequent bans, I have let my insurance lapse and am too scared to find out how much it will cost me to insure them again. At this moment in time with the weather as it I am quite happy for them to sit in the garage waiting. I have until November to insure them again before loosing all my no claims.
Old 12-01-10, 02:54 PM   #3865
Stig

Oh and the fact one has an electrical fault and no clocks and the other has a fuelling issue.
Old 12-01-10, 03:00 PM   #3866
philbut

Fair dooos. I have to say I don't blame you for not wanting to get a quote! Gonna be steep. I too love all my bikes, even the Dullville. I love the fact it is so rubbish that no one nicked it when I left it in central London all week with no security at all - ACE!
Old 12-01-10, 04:06 PM   #3867
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbut View Post
Fair dooos. I have to say I don't blame you for not wanting to get a quote! Gonna be steep. I too love all my bikes, even the Dullville. I love the fact it is so rubbish that no one nicked it when I left it in central London all week with no security at all - ACE!
Hahaha!

Si, insurance on a nice little CG125 shouldn't be too high? ...
Old 12-01-10, 04:12 PM   #3868
philbut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Hahaha!

Si, insurance on a nice little CG125 shouldn't be too high? ...
I don't know mate, those things can almost top 60mph! that is plenty quick enough for Si to trash it Should keep him off police camera action though!
Old 12-01-10, 07:03 PM   #3869
Stig

What is it? Pick on me week? Well bring it on, I can handle it.
Old 12-01-10, 07:04 PM   #3870
Warthog

Saturday is pick on Si evening actually. Hope you can make it!