SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 30-07-10, 04:25 PM   #31
kellyjo

Default Re: The 'what you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by the AR countdown...

Today - Spraying seat cowl yellow
Tomorrow - Spraying seat cowl gloss. Big sister visiting from t'north. Loads of food My mums partner coming to do my gardening
Sunday - Trying out new tent ready for next friday Note to self: Buy new mallet!!
Old 30-07-10, 07:18 PM   #32
BigBaddad

Default Re: The 'what you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by the AR countdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjo View Post
Trying out new tent ready for next friday Note to self: Buy new mallet!!
What's wrong with the old one
Old 30-07-10, 08:29 PM   #33
dawn07

Tonight: bottle of red in front of the tv with the jammies on. Stopped work today for a fortnights hol! Waahaay!
Tomorrow: got a big wedding. Got to be girlie for the day and wear a dress and hat and heels for a change!
Sunday: running up to Glasgow on the bike to get my nose pierced!
Old 30-07-10, 08:32 PM   #34
DarrenSV650S
Mega Poster

dunno
DarrenSV650S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-10, 08:39 PM   #35
metalangel

Today: Bootcamped Mac, bad headache so don't really feel like doing much
Tomorrow: If weather and such permit, Cardiff Bay for lunch maybe
Sunday: dunno
Old 31-07-10, 03:05 AM   #36
BanannaMan

Saturday, Working 1/2 day, then taking my son and his wife out for his birthday dinner in the big city.
Sunday, Finishing up end of month paperwork and loose ends at the office
Finish packing for Mondays flight to the UK!

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"

Last edited by BanannaMan; 31-07-10 at 03:10 AM.
BanannaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-10, 06:14 AM   #37
Lozzo

Working Saturday and Sunday, but it's the only way I can guarantee next Sunday off so I can make an appearance at AR.