SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-02-09, 03:48 PM   #31
keithd

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
Friday -

Finish work in 20 minutes
Fix new house number
Followed by too much food and alcohol...and fun with some DD's if I am lucky!!(ahem)

Saturday -

Gym
Wash the bikes and fit stompgrip
Afternoon with the band to work up our new guitarist
Evening with friends. More alcohol probably

Sunday -

Go for a ride???
Feed some friends
make sure you don't forget...
Old 20-02-09, 04:16 PM   #32
Jabba

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
Followed by too much food and alcohol...and fun with some DD's if I am lucky!!(ahem)
DD's?

I know what I think of when mention is made of DDs (i.e. voluptuous "lady pillows") but methink your mention of DDs ain't the same

I must get out more
Old 20-02-09, 04:37 PM   #33
punyXpress
Mega Poster

[quote=BluePete;1791470]Oy, I'm not fat, I'm not a chav, but I do have whiplash!![/quote]

If that's who you're bringing to Ambleside Backpackers please try to keep quiet this time!
punyXpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 05:27 PM   #34
Tim in Belgium

Just back from more house hunting in the Rotterdam area, got to do some washing this evening and go for a run.

Tomorrow's jobs are to fit my steel wheels which have snow tyres on them on to the pug. Then I'll dig a couple of pairs of skis out of the garage, find my ski boots and goggles and my other skiing crud, and chuck it all in the pug. Go to the gym and get an early night on Saturday.

Sunday will be an early rise (3am ish) for the 1100km drive to Tignes in France for a week's skiing, getting up early means missing the traffic and more drinking time on arrival at altitude. Bring on the powder.
Old 20-02-09, 05:33 PM   #35
Sean_C

Back from an aptitude test (easy! yay!) and half a day at work. Tonight is takeaway- half a chicken and spicey potatoes!
Tomorrow, work, then give the rear caliper a clean, bleed it, bleed the front hoses, possibly faff around with some other bike stuff I'm not sure if I can be bothered to do
Sunday, nothing yet
Old 20-02-09, 05:45 PM   #36
Ruthja2801

I think i could win this, coz I'm going to see my new bike!!!

Last edited by Ruthja2801; 20-02-09 at 10:24 PM.
Old 20-02-09, 05:50 PM   #37
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Tonight.............bike polishing and chilling out

Tomorrow..........rideout with a few org-ers

Sunday.............Out on the bike again most probably

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 05:58 PM   #38
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthja2801 View Post
I thin ki could win this, coz I'm going to see my new bike!!!
Close call, but I'm seeing my brand new bike first thing tomorrow morning and then doing some sessions on track at Brands Hatch later in the day.
Old 20-02-09, 06:35 PM   #39
shonadoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Close call, but I'm seeing my brand new bike first thing tomorrow morning and then doing some sessions on track at Brands Hatch later in the day.
Ocht, she nearly got that one. Men
Old 20-02-09, 06:55 PM   #40
Jabba

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonadoll View Post
Ocht, she nearly got that one. Men
First bike? Got to be the winner*!! Good for you, shortie

*But Viney still wins really!