SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-11-09, 09:53 AM   #31
Quedos

Default Re: Go away John Smeaton "OR AL SET ABOOT YE"

yay derail!! *running away slowly*

i think he smeato should just can it - he has to do something controversial to get back in the papers and he has a cheek to say anything about it - yes it an old joke and its done the rounds with no one complaining as bitterly. As if he is all sweet and light - i think that Glasgow would be btter off without him he ain't no ambassador

as for saying it 60 ish year ago - today with one in 20 think AH was a football coach and auschwitz(sp) being a WWII theme park - it will soon disappear into a few memories.
MBK didn't say it flippantly it was used as a marker point. its the nuances of the forum that makes things misunderstood.
Old 06-11-09, 10:46 AM   #32
Milky Bar Kid

Have your punctuation and capital letters gone away again today Abs??
Old 06-11-09, 11:15 AM   #33
Quedos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Bar Kid View Post
Have your punctuation and capital letters gone away again today Abs??
yup! - My fingers are so cold i can hardly hold a pen
i tried typing in gloves but it didn't work. So far i have my normal office on with my old CSO fleece and my jacket over that. Got my hat on ( it has the speakers for my mp3 in it) and gloves are on the desk - the portal has gone down so I can't even work from home its so not fair

sorry derail