SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 12-01-08, 01:15 PM   #31
grh1904

Default Re: The Friday "what you doin' weekend" fred...

Tonight - my mates SURPRISE 40th birthday party.

Sunday - recover & try fit in some study for Sergeants exams.
Old 12-01-08, 01:33 PM   #32
Speedy Claire

Today permanently logged on to National Rail website an trying to guide my son home from Aberdeen as there`s major disruptions on the rail network an the trains are all to ****!!! Keep intending to get out and polish bike too!

Tonight picking him up from somewhere, prob Wigan or Preston if I can find the trainstations. Also tonight will be looking for online weather spells to make sure the weathers decent for rideout tomor
Old 12-01-08, 07:26 PM   #33
easter

worked 6 til 2 today poss tap tonight, ride out sunday now ive found where it is lol sunday evening cheshoaks bowling with the kids , get beeten lol
Old 12-01-08, 10:01 PM   #34
kitkat

today i painted my hall and got a replacement carbon monoxide detector as last one stopped working.

tomorrow I have an interview. hoping to be accepted onto training course to become a motorcycle instructor.

tomorrow afternoon I will be baking cakes as its my birthday on Tuesday and we have a stupid thing at work. when its your birthday you bring in cakes for everyone else. so baking white chocolate and strawberry cake and chocolate banana and toffee pie. yum
Old 12-01-08, 10:04 PM   #35
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
tomorrow I have an interview. hoping to be accepted onto training course to become a motorcycle instructor.

tomorrow afternoon I will be baking cakes as its my birthday on Tuesday
Best of luck!! and happy birthday
Old 13-01-08, 09:34 AM   #36
metalmonkey

My w/end has didn't go a planned, yestersday all went a bit wrong, after going out another 2 times, finally sorted the paper work for the mashed car, in the process of going out a few times on the bike and being well a ****ed off, I manage to lock the front wheel of my bike in the wet, that scared me.

Went to cook dinner, no gas grr, so had to go and top the meter up, so ate late. Which meant putting on all my gear again and riding in the rain....

Riding yesterday just wan't fun, after locking the front end, I was a bit wary. No time to the fit the new can either now grr....Well best get ready, being picked up to get a replacemnt car very soon.

Then off to the ACE.....
Old 13-01-08, 10:46 AM   #37
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

Friday, nothing much... drinking a bud watching the game...
Saturday, WRC63 came round and cut my end can in half... loud stubbie. Mawwwhaa.
Sunday, just about to get bike out of garage and getting warm cloths on to give her a wash.
Old 14-01-08, 07:15 PM   #38
Stig

Quote:
today i painted my hall and got a replacement carbon monoxide detector as last one stopped working.
Jo always does the decorating in our house. It's her job you see. She says I faff around too much. At least I'm not covered in head to foot with paint when I'm done. Even if it does take me a whole afternoon to do one wall.

Quote:
Good luck with that. Back in the days when I was an instructor, I had a fantastic time.

Quote:
tomorrow afternoon I will be baking cakes as its my birthday on Tuesday and we have a stupid thing at work. when its your birthday you bring in cakes for everyone else. so baking white chocolate and strawberry cake and chocolate banana and toffee pie. yum
We have that rule at work also. I'm always coincidently sick on my birthday.