SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 19-08-08, 10:41 PM   #31
Tilt

Default Re: Glencoe massacre - thanks thread

Yeah big thanks to Northwind and other organisers.............. very well researched , planned and executed............. great weekend
Old 20-08-08, 05:44 AM   #32
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Ok, time for my thoughts......................you're all a bunch of ****-taking b******s and I hate you all!

What a fabulous weekend!

A big Thank You to all the Ecosse members who made us softy southerners feel so welcome and shared their roads with us.

A few people deserve a special mention

Quedos, for my pressie

Carelesschucca and Stuartyboy who did such a great job of leading.

Kilted Ginger and Ralph for brekkie and T shirt support

Fizz, YC, MYC, Tilt, Weeble and Seggons for staying on and keeping us company yesterday

Last, but certainly not least, Northwind. Not only for acting as TEC but for coming up with this fantastic idea in the first place.=D>=D>=D>

So, when's next years, then?

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-08, 07:54 AM   #33
petevtwin650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
Ok, time for my thoughts......................you're all a bunch of ****-taking b******s and I hate you all!

What a fabulous weekend!

A big Thank You to all the Ecosse members who made us softy southerners feel so welcome and shared their roads with us.

A few people deserve a special mention

Quedos, for my pressie

Carelesschucca and Stuartyboy who did such a great job of leading.

Kilted Ginger and Ralph for brekkie and T shirt support

Fizz, YC, MYC, Tilt, Weeble and Seggons for staying on and keeping us company yesterday

Last, but certainly not least, Northwind. Not only for acting as TEC but for coming up with this fantastic idea in the first place.=D>=D>=D>

So, when's next years, then?
Wot she said.

The breakfast idea was brillliant and well worth the money

The rides were well organised and thought out and lead at a good pace.

Saturdays lunch was IMO the perfect solution for getting 50 bikers fed and watered quickly.

Only complaint is that it had to end.

See you all next year.
Old 20-08-08, 07:57 AM   #34
missyburd

A massive thankyou to all those who made the weekend possible (or extended weekend for some of us ). I had an absolutely fantastic time, loved every minute of it and can't WAIT to do it again...and again !!!!

A bit of a mention for Mr Kilted Ginger who kindly lent me much needed earplugs as mine were taking a disliking to my ears lol!

Was lovely to meet people, already met and new. Thankyouuuuuuuu .org!
Old 21-08-08, 11:02 AM   #35
Speedy Claire

Many thanks to all of you who organised the weekend. I had a fantastic time and am still smiling. Venue was fantastic, the route was fantastic and I can`t wait to do it all again next year. Thanks guys
Old 21-08-08, 04:26 PM   #36
Seggons

A big proportion of my thanks goes to Pete and Lissa for letting me kip at there place, dinner and the bedroom (and boy was that bed comfy). Also for the organised ride up, ride down and generally putting up with me throughout the whole trip. You are great!

Thanks also go to all the guys that pulled together to organise such a mammoth event, weather it be sorting the roads, parking spaces, food etc it really did make it such a great holiday.

Thanks to the guys that made it all the way to Mondays ride (Mr and Miss Yorkie Chris, Fizzwheel, Tilt, Weeble and Pete 'n Lissa) for making it such a great day and being able to have such a great laugh with.

Thanks to everyone for being so nice and friendly, I may not have been the chattiest or bubbliest person there, but it truly did make it a really great holiday. Especially to those that come up to me and complemented me on my riding, and then see their surprised face when I told them I was restricted.

Last but not least, thanks allot to my bike (sad I know). For the 1560.0 miles of trouble free riding and behaving so well even when I was trying to corner in the peeing rain at silly speeds. As soon as I turned into my road I give my bike a tap on the tank and thought to myself just what the bike put up with.

Last edited by Seggons; 21-08-08 at 04:29 PM.