SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-05-09, 04:39 PM   #31
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

today - work, nothing tonight but maybe go for a bevy or two, night is still young

tomorrow - down snooker hall see if i can make some extra dosh , night - nothing as of yet but maybe a bevy or two depending on if i make some dosh or loose some

sunday - going for a ride hopefully

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-09, 04:51 PM   #32
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Tonight....having a bath in bleach after spending the day painting the mens bogs at work. God, I work with some filthy barstewards!

Tomorrow...taking the Duke for its MOT, bit of shopping, watch the FA Cup Final and chill out.

Sunday...out to a bike show.

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-09, 06:01 PM   #33
ThEGr33k

Working... as always (it seems) Right when the weather is supposed to be clock on!
Old 29-05-09, 08:08 PM   #34
dawn07

Stopped last night for a weeks hol! Woohoo!
So today: wee bimble to Largs on the bike, dentist, stuff with kids
Sat: gym, food shopping, out on bike a wee blast, poss a few sherries!
Sun: gym, ironing [Zzzz!], stuff with kids, out on my bike
Old 29-05-09, 08:14 PM   #35
Magnum

Tonight - sleeping
Tomorrow - work in the morning, followed by nandos alone with one or two very nice 18 year old girls
Sunday - possibly work

Mostly looking forward to tomorrow!
Old 29-05-09, 08:51 PM   #36
Mrs_giggles

TODAY - preparing for a horse riding compitition tomorrow and having a couple of beers.
SATURDAY - my birthday!!! competing horse in day then going out for a meal with mates in eve thern more drinking and dancing
Sunday - recovery fron dat and some gardening if nice.
monday - ??? maybe shopping???
Old 29-05-09, 09:39 PM   #37
Holdup

Friday: worked
Sat: work and fit my new chain
Sun: work
Old 29-05-09, 09:53 PM   #38
GeneticBubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdup View Post
Friday: worked
Sat: work and fit my new chain
Sun: work

Same except without fitting a new chain, lifes a beach isn't it, all work no play
Old 01-06-09, 10:38 AM   #39
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Friday - Not a blummin lot, missus coming over so will watch the mist for about the 4th time this week
Saturday - Early morning, go and do 6 miles riding then come back, occupy ourselves for the day, either shopping for suits for me, going over to WCC and play footy wiv me mates.
Sunday - Prep bike in morning, ride over to Kingsthorpe to meet mate at his then do the Nene Valley Way route (26 miles there and back), total mileage for day will be over 35 miles
Check to all of that except Saturday I did 17 miles to the missus's and worked in the evening
Sunday did the ride, wanted to mong out but instead went and had a kick about with me mate on the park and then me him and our better halves went for a meal to which I drove a car

How did everyone elses pan out?
Old 01-06-09, 11:06 AM   #40
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
scenario A

tonight - friends for din dins. Keithyd cooking a chicken jambalaya
tomorrow - poker tournament + fa cup final. a day of drinkies and gambling basically! awesome!
sunday - disappointing 11 .org members when they meet me for the first time at thruxton BSB....

scenrario B

tonight - as above
saturday sunday - nothing if bike and or car arent fixed.

scenario A pretty much panned out.
cooked a lovely dinner, drank 2 bottles of red
saturday - commented teh drinking at 12.30, finished around half 9-10 ish
sunday - thruxton to see some bikes go fast, but only disappointed a couple of .orgers who met me for the first time...

as a weekend rating - 9.45/10