SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 26-04-09, 06:19 PM   #31
madness

Default Re: April 26th FREE Photoshoot

Here's the best shot of the model that I took. Obviously I've had to censor it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg topless_bikergirl.jpg (42.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 26-04-09, 09:12 PM   #32
FlyinCustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
I apologise for not making it there today, i made a complete hash of getting there i got directions off google and got myself completely lost near mansfield, took one wrong turn an it fooked me right up!!
Spent 2 hours tryin to find out where i was then when i knew where i was it was gettin on for half 1, i was proper p*ss*d off!!

Jus hope everyone else had a good day, im off to go learn how to read a map it didint help finding out i was about 2 mins away from the mfn place at one point!! gutted

probbably doesn't help now but a lot of the place names and road numbers are wrong on google maps, for example Tapton is 2 mins from me and Tupton is the otherside of Chesterfield but according to google we have 2 Taptons in Chesterfield
Old 27-04-09, 04:27 PM   #33
Whitehouse

Yeah i found out the hard way, pretty much spent most of the day riding around not knowing where i am!!! When i was gettin towards the place the google directions started naming the road names (eg church street) which is all well and good but it messed me up when i couldnt actually find any road names where i was i was gonna use my sat nav but forgot that id left it in my car at my mums, doh!!
Iv always been naff at navigating though, pretty much every long journey i do on my own i end up taking a wrong turn