SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 08-04-08, 12:29 AM   #31
monkey

Default Re: Bluethunder silverstone photos

Lines?! What are these lines that you speak of? I was well off on half of them and I know which ones. Gonna sort it in 3 weeks today when I go back for more! He he. After following Lucas who was under an instructor's wing for one lap I saw how important good lines can be. Then it all went to pot again. Pah.

That CSS aint half expensive.
Old 08-04-08, 02:21 PM   #32
Jackhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
I had these photos at work with me last night, I was like to the guys what do you think? They were like who's that?

It me, thats me riding my race bike, they really didn't think it was me! There like thats you? One of mates was like thats just very cool

Well I'll put on them on the front of my locker, see if I can get anyone interested.....
Jezuz B.T. i had to read this three time before i figured out what the hell you were talking about !!! Had you been on the pro - plus pills ...

I assume that CSS is California Superbike School - have been thinking about doing this but am probably not ready for it yet !! I feel like i am quite an instinctively quick rider so a few nudges in the right direction will certainly help !!! and then one i have a few more Trackdays under the belt may do a CSS next summer or something - or even abroad to guarantee some sunshine - maybe a level 2 right off the bat !!!
Old 08-04-08, 09:59 PM   #33
metalmonkey

Nope Jackhammer, I'm always like that its a little crazy words/ideas just come up sometimes, the biggest problem for me is trying to express what I'm thinking!
Old 09-04-08, 12:55 AM   #34
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
the biggest problem for me is trying to express what I'm thinking!
Same as mate. I find the easiest way to get the message across to terminally thick people is to bang it out in longhand morse code on their forehead, with a lump hammer.