SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 30-10-08, 07:54 PM   #31
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: K5 gsxr thou shock going onto k5 pointy - will I need the lower gsxr shock bolt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul the 6th View Post
brown bread?
Oh dear, the bike's that bad?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-08, 08:01 PM   #32
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: K5 gsxr thou shock going onto k5 pointy - will I need the lower gsxr shock bolt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Post corrected for you.
ah, you must have studied at a similar vehicular mechanical college that my dad attended. He uses those units of torque aswell
Old 30-10-08, 08:03 PM   #33
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Words can't describe how furious I am right now...

I was meant to check out of the rented property today but the estate agents rang with only a few hours notice and tried the whole "we'll have to reschedule til tomorrow since that's when the tenancy ends" - I told them no, it's arranged for today so it's happening today. They then went on to say that we're legally responsible for the property til tomorrow and that no one will be coming today and "there's nothing you can do about it" or words to that effect. They also made it clear, if I wasn't at the property to do the exit inspection, they'd have to enter into a dispute with the tenancy deposit scheme and hold onto my bond until it's all sorted.

****ING NAZI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had to let yc down at the last minute - who booked time off uni especially to help me with this - and its the one thing I've been looking forward to all week.

do not use ashtons lettings for rented accomodation, ever.

I've heard they're also appalling with buying/selling as well.

Needless to say, I'll be wasting as much of their time as possible when I get the bond back - arranging viewings for fictional characters. They're going to get fonejacked and punk'd big time.

And to YC - I'll give you a shout asap to re-arrange this - looks like I might not be able to make it to yours and get the work done without rushing it to get back home to do all the million other list of things I've gotta do.

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..

Last edited by Paul the 6th; 31-10-08 at 12:12 AM.
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-08, 08:07 PM   #34
Alpinestarhero

thanks for that heads-up paul, least me and maria can over look one estate agents when we want to go buy a place to live

now, go take out your frustrations on the virtual inhabitants of liberty city
Old 30-10-08, 08:41 PM   #35
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

I'm sure YC will be his usual understanding self Paul...he may even lend you a few hammers ...in fact I could lend you a few hammers if you wish.....use them how you wish

estate/letting agents....I have your sympathies, don't get me started.
I'm sure we could share horror stories over a nice wedge of cake when you o eventually come off the ceiling and come over to have the work done on your bike

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-08, 12:07 AM   #36
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

No hard feelings, I can go into uni and do the work I was going to do anyway so no big deal there.

As for estate agents, I woulda told em to get fuc#ed meself and taken the plasterboard off the walls and b0llocks to the bond.

We'll sort job out for another day, springs, oil and spacers are here, can spread it out over 2 evenings or whatever.
Old 31-10-08, 12:15 AM   #37
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

cheers matey - 800 quid bond is quite a lump to drop so I'm having to sit on my hands for the time being. As soon as I've got my wedge back, I'll be investing alot of time in wasting theirs

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-08, 12:26 AM   #38
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Will pass their number round all my mates for some amusing phone calls if you wish?