SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-06, 12:09 PM   #401
tricky

Not watched race two yet, though I'm pretty sure I can guess the winner.

Good battle for 2nd 3rd 4th in the first one.

Old 15-05-06, 03:11 PM   #402
spudnuts

Gone quite All of a sudden haven't we Mr Henry, Suzuki's, better placed than a Ducati in a GP, AND IN THE DRY
Cracking races all of them so far though, the young guns Pedrosa and the fantastic Stoner really giving the older guys a run for there money (Sete )

And Shakey narrowly missing out in a Suzuki victory at Oulton (due to having the plague or summat) I The wheels are starting to fall of the Ducati bandwagon if you ask me.

spudnuts.

Old 15-05-06, 05:35 PM   #403
Peter Henry

Spud...I am sworn to silence at the moment. Will be passing a comment or two on the SV Moto GP thread mate.

Old 15-05-06, 08:29 PM   #404
chog

The Ducati's will start winning again next year, because they will get the rules changed yet again - IN THERE FAVOUR OF COURSE

Did i read that twins were increasing to 1200cc next year, surely not to give Ducati a monopoly again.
Chog

Old 17-05-06, 09:10 AM   #405
Peter Henry

Chog...Have you actually watched any racing at all this year? Ducati have won already in Moto GP plus are performing brilliantly in both BSB and WSB? Check your facts before posting, there's a good chap!

Old 17-05-06, 10:54 AM   #406
The Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Chog...Have you actually watched any racing at all this year? Ducati have won already in Moto GP plus are performing brilliantly in both BSB and WSB? Check your facts before posting, there's a good chap!
Hmmm...but Mr Henry, surely Mr Bayliss is winning as it is...give him extra 200cc and it will be him in his own championship. Nothing will make the Japs walk away more than this. They done it before.

Old 18-05-06, 06:14 AM   #407
Peter Henry

Basket what you Jap luvvers have failed to identify is that as a concession for getting the extra 200cc Ducati have suggested that they only ride on the back wheel and thuis giving Suzuki a bit of a chance! :P

Old 18-05-06, 04:21 PM   #408
kwak zzr

honda built a v twin (sp1 + sp2) for WSB to compeat with the ducatis, so why dont ducati quit moaning and build there own il4 if they dont like the rules?

gets coat , leaves the room

Old 18-05-06, 04:58 PM   #409
The Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Basket what you Jap luvvers have failed to identify is that as a concession for getting the extra 200cc Ducati have suggested that they only ride on the back wheel and thuis giving Suzuki a bit of a chance! :P
And get rid of Troy Bayliss

Old 18-05-06, 05:47 PM   #410
Peter Henry

Kwak wrote:

Quote:
why dont ducati quit moaning and build there own il4 if they dont like the rules?
Indeed if i did not know you better, I would have sworn to suggest such a things is REALLY missing the point!

Not as long as Bolognese makes you parp will that ever happen! :P

Closed Thread