SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-01-10, 04:45 PM   #421
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: COD Modern Warfare 2 - PS3 player list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
PMSL, its alright mate. I die loads more than everyone else so its only fair you get a few kills off me too.

Tho killing helis is doing us all a favour and i was looking out for all of us....which is a bit stupid on free for all i guess, lol.
I figured it didn't really benefit us all in free for all (just got you lots of points ), but empathised with your situation - which spurred the manic laughing out loud.
Sorry again old chap, all's fair in cod and war ,eh?
Old 20-01-10, 07:18 PM   #422
Dave20046
Mega Poster

anyone on at about 8?
Old 20-01-10, 07:31 PM   #423
Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
anyone on at about 8?
not today!
Old 20-01-10, 07:46 PM   #424
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
I figured it didn't really benefit us all in free for all (just got you lots of points ), but empathised with your situation - which spurred the manic laughing out loud.
Sorry again old chap, all's fair in cod and war ,eh?
Indeed it is mate.

I'll be on about 9ish i reckon.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-10, 07:47 PM   #425
L3nny
Mega Poster

Be on when the missis goes to bed, about 10.30
Old 21-01-10, 09:43 AM   #426
Captain Nemo

myself and Allright treacle were on last night and had a little blast about, there wasnt much tactics involved, generally just chased each other around and tried not to get killed by the same sniped every time.

i got myself a bluetooth headset yesterday which makes it much easier in multiplayer, quite a good laugh, espec laughing at the kiddies swearing at each other in french.
Old 21-01-10, 02:04 PM   #427
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

oh man this game is too addictive. Especially when you manage to get into a group with no cheaters and everyone is fairly evenly matched.

Now none of you who have played with me are gonna believe this....last game i played last night was a sabotage in terminal and i got 25 kills!!! Yes me, 25 kills and only 19 deaths. Woohoo.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 21-01-10, 02:06 PM   #428
Dave20046
Mega Poster

I noticed your level is jumping rapidly!
Old 21-01-10, 02:09 PM   #429
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

haha, i wouldnt say rapidly since i spend so many hours playing but i'm getting better slowly i think.

Had some guy send me a message out the blue after one of the games we were all in yesterday and i got killed loads as usual, saying YOU'RE AWESOME and when i said, yeh i know he said he was being sarcastic. Durrr you dont say
Old 21-01-10, 02:21 PM   #430
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
haha, i wouldnt say rapidly since i spend so many hours playing but i'm getting better slowly i think.

Had some guy send me a message out the blue after one of the games we were all in yesterday and i got killed loads as usual, saying YOU'RE AWESOME and when i said, yeh i know he said he was being sarcastic. Durrr you dont say
lol what a ****, there are some dorks on there. Especially on the microphones, can't stand it.
I did pretty badly last night, I'm much better at free for alls - also had a couple of good runs on terminal last night. (kicked ****)