SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-01-10, 02:44 PM   #431
L3nny
Mega Poster

Default Re: COD Modern Warfare 2 - PS3 player list

You were on till silly o clock this morning Spidey. You were doing good in those games we playes last night. Better than me anyway.

Just got a txt from my boss saying I don't need to be in till 12 tomorrow afternoon so it looks like another late night sesh tonight
Old 21-01-10, 02:51 PM   #432
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

yeh i looked at the time atone point and it was 1.30ish. Thought to myself i'll switch off at 2. Gt into a couple of sabotage games that were really even and no oe was managing to plant the bomb, one game it was 4 vs 4 so noone even touched the bomb, just hung back and killed each other on the way to it.
Next thing i knew i had 25 kills and it was 4am!!! D'oh!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 02:53 PM   #433
L3nny
Mega Poster

Will have to try and get my Bluetooth headset working tonight, was a bit frustrating seeing that all of you were chatting away and I couldn't speak back.
Old 21-01-10, 02:58 PM   #434
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Yeh headsets mean we can plan tactics as a team too, bit hard when 1 or 2 of the team cant talk back. And we'd kick some serious butt if we could talk and let each other know where everyone is etc.

Dave, you know you can mute the idiots out yeh? A lot of the time i have the headset on but not in my ear when i'm in rooms so i dont have to have their inane chit chat coming out my tv at me.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 03:09 PM   #435
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

I mute everyone, can't be arsed with the stupid noises, especially when they have music going on in the back, or the phone rings and they answer it, you can actually hear their conversation.

Best one was: 'F**k off mum, I don't want dinner I am playing ont Playstation...Jeez she does my head in sometimes...Hey guys are you coming out to celebrate my 26th birthday saturday?' (he was part of a group)
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 03:13 PM   #436
L3nny
Mega Poster

Yer I normally must everything as well, most of the time you get loads of feedback through the telly when people have the telly up loud and the mic picks it up.

Will use it for private org games though.
Old 21-01-10, 03:13 PM   #437
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Have to admit though, the other night when we played I ****ed myself when the game started and someone goes 'Yeah!! Jizum's on our side this time'
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-10, 04:29 PM   #438
liamsimpson

who's on tonight then and what time??
Old 21-01-10, 05:02 PM   #439
Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
yeh i looked at the time atone point and it was 1.30ish. Thought to myself i'll switch off at 2. Gt into a couple of sabotage games that were really even and no oe was managing to plant the bomb, one game it was 4 vs 4 so noone even touched the bomb, just hung back and killed each other on the way to it.
Next thing i knew i had 25 kills and it was 4am!!! D'oh!
25 kills in 2 hours, nice work

will be on 6 to 9 ish, with mic, up for private matches.

Last edited by Lucas; 21-01-10 at 05:04 PM.
Old 21-01-10, 05:03 PM   #440
L3nny
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
25 kills in 2 hours, nice work
rofl