SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 08-07-05, 11:51 AM   #41
jambo
Mega Poster

Got ****ed last night, am fine (as is, thankfully everyone I know in london it appears) See most of you in soho..

The police vans haven't stopped hacking past london bridge where I work since 9am yesterday though
Old 08-07-05, 12:14 PM   #42
Rider

Hi all - glad to hear everyone is fine. By strange coincidence, I was in the City yesterday dropping off SV to new owners. I was rescued from London Bridge by a friendly R1!!!!
Old 08-07-05, 01:48 PM   #43
Iansv

20 miles away so fine, even though i've had loads of msg's and stuff from people asking if i'm ok

did coincide with my old travelling times from when I did use the tube tho, glad I don't anymore
Old 08-07-05, 09:17 PM   #44
bluebell

Pleased to hear you guys are o.k, our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and there families.
Old 08-07-05, 11:41 PM   #45
CoolGirl

Thanks for your concern guys. I was on the street down at Kings X when it all kicked off and couldn't contact anyone as they'd disabled the mobile networks there to keep the airways free for the emergency services. I felt really helpless - all I could do was ask the dazed and confused if they were OK. Like Billy said, it was all very distressing, so I legged it up north last night to be with colleagues that were expecting me, rather than being at home on my own, but I made sure people knew where I was.

Glad to see everyone pulling together here, and in particular being out and about tonight, not being defeated by any of this crap.
Old 08-07-05, 11:50 PM   #46
petetong

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirl
Thanks for your concern guys. I was on the street down at Kings X when it all kicked off and couldn't contact anyone as they'd disabled the mobile networks there to keep the airways free for the emergency services. I felt really helpless - all I could do was ask the dazed and confused if they were OK. Like Billy said, it was all very distressing, so I legged it up north last night to be with colleagues that were expecting me, rather than being at home on my own, but I made sure people knew where I was.

Glad to see everyone pulling together here, and in particular being out and about tonight, not being defeated by any of this crap.
mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad your safe babe.

I will try to call you sunday morning if your home. if not let em know a number where you are.

Petey x
Old 09-07-05, 01:20 PM   #47
wheelnut

Glad everybody from here is ok and putting a brave face on it all.

Ive been in France all week, listening to the brilliant radio coverage on Talksport.

Sympathy goes to all the other people injured and to all the bereaved relatives

I even had to admire Ken Livingstone for his words, thats all I admire about him though :P
Old 11-07-05, 04:58 PM   #48
Moriarty

Just thought Id put a quick post up to say that I was in Spain and I'm fine. Glad to see/hear that others here are likewise OK.
Old 11-07-05, 05:42 PM   #49
pete m

i survived by getting up late ....one place i work is in Homer St, round the corner from Edgwrae Rd, but no-one had got in as it was so early
Old 11-07-05, 08:29 PM   #50
Bikerchick

Anybody heard from Howard?

Was in the middle of it as I work for Great Ormond Street Hospital. We treated 65 walking wounded when the canteen was turned into an A&E.
Still missing 2 colleagues.

BC