SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 30-01-05, 11:35 AM   #41
Rocket

Nowt wrong with Manta's Ian. I've got a 1985 Group B 400 so Mudge mate if you need any pointers let me know. I totally rebuilt it in 1996 and I do mean total. Everything but the headlining came out and me and my dad used to carry the bare shell around whilst we were welding it.

Real cars drive the back wheels. No front wheeler squealers in Formula 1.
Old 30-01-05, 03:18 PM   #42
mudge32

Default Re: hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR
will we see it down Knott End this coming summer ??????
Not likely Unlike Dave & Jo I've no sprogs to transport there
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR
Those houses look familiar !!!!!!
'tis Urmston, Mancsville matey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
Nowt wrong with Manta's Ian. I've got a 1985 Group B 400 so Mudge mate if you need any pointers let me know. I totally rebuilt it in 1996 and I do mean total. Everything but the headlining came out and me and my dad used to carry the bare shell around whilst we were welding it.
You wouldn't be the owner of a copper SVS on Ride-Out.com would you?Noticed a white Manta in the background of the profile picture
Old 30-01-05, 07:02 PM   #43
Rocket

Yep, that's me
Old 30-01-05, 07:50 PM   #44
mudge32

Heehee that so
I'm just around the corner in Urmston most weekends. Going to the owners' club meet this Friday to get some more ideas
Old 30-01-05, 11:33 PM   #45
FUBAR

Default Bonjour

Hey Roy, how the flip are ya m8, me an Carl just having abit of jovial banter to while away the crappo evenings and besides, it keeps this thread up at the top of the forum and generates some welcome natter between us...catch you up at Devils sooner rather than later yea ?

cheers

Big Fella
somewhere in deepest South Shore
Old 31-01-05, 01:57 PM   #46
Rocket

Owners club hey Carl... The Nothwest area rep used to live on my road many moons ago. I could do with selling mine as it's no longer practical. In fact it just isn't required. In 6 months I did 12,000 miles on the SV and 100 miles in the Manta.

Ian, you would of seen me at Devils if you had been there yesterday. I followed a couple of old Fuddies up there (sorry Dave & Jo)

I'm not doing too bad at all now thanks. My shoulder injury gives me no problems at all on the bike now although I've still got lost movement at the extremes. Keep working on it though. See you soon mate.
Old 31-01-05, 02:23 PM   #47
mudge32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
Owners club hey Carl... The Nothwest area rep used to live on my road many moons ago. I could do with selling mine as it's no longer practical. In fact it just isn't required. In 6 months I did 12,000 miles on the SV and 100 miles in the Manta.
One of the reps works in the next building on my site I really wish I could afford it matey, but the remortgage I'm arranging needs to be spent sensibly
Quote:
Ian, you would of seen me at Devils if you had been there yesterday. I followed a couple of old Fuddies up there (sorry Dave & Jo)
Didn't Dave try burning everyone off, or something?
Old 31-01-05, 02:31 PM   #48
Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudge32
Didn't Dave try burning everyone off, or something?
If you mean he lost half of the group as they don't know a left turn from a right
Old 31-01-05, 02:39 PM   #49
mudge32

How many went in the end? I had toyed with the idea but I've not ventured out since November, and so need to sort the lovely squealing brakes out
Old 31-01-05, 02:41 PM   #50
Rocket

I think there were around 12 bikes and a 3-wheeled Grinnall Scorpion too.