SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-06-09, 11:32 AM   #41
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Well what happend was...

Friday off all day - Ended up having to wait for the plumbers to come and fit a new heating valve, and as also turned out a new hot water tank.
Saturday - Played GT Prolouge for most of the morning, went shopping in Croydon, put lowers back on Vernas SV, then went to a BBQ
Sunday - Got up (Eventually) played more GTP, then chilled, had a BBQ and generaly dossed around.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-09, 11:33 AM   #42
Jamiebridges123

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Hmm what actually happened...

Saturday... fak all.. stayed home with the missus...
Sundy...stayed home with the missus...went out for a couple hours when she was sleeping...met up with some orgers, had a coke, was alreet.
Old 01-06-09, 12:41 PM   #43
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Tonight: Balti King for a curry mmm
2moro: Out on tge bike to the peaks
2moro night: Beer Festival
Sunday: Out on bike to a bike show

Good weekend.
Well what actually happened

Balti King was great.
Got out on the the bike to the peaks but decided my Blue bike would look better in black. Spent the afternoon/evening at the hospital got home at about midnight. No beer festival
Sunday got out in the car to a bike show.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-09, 12:45 PM   #44
davepreston

what actually happened
fri pil rally lots of beer
sat pil rally lots of beer and debourchery
sun roll home and die on sofa with big cheesy grin from ear to ear
Old 01-06-09, 12:55 PM   #45
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
today - out and about with my parents
tomorrow not a lot
sunday not a lot
more or less spot on

Friday i was out and about all day went out for a chinese with my parents and my in laws
saturday nothing really bit of shopping
sunday same as saturday
Old 01-06-09, 10:49 PM   #46
missyburd

What actually happened? Oooh you're all gonna hate me...

Friday - finished last ever exam at 4, sat about drinking til 4 in the morning....
Saturday - woke up at 9, read a few pages of me book then went back to bed for a couple of hours. Went to a mini festival with live bands in the sunshine from 2 till half 9...
Sunday - Beach bbq and volleyball, sat about for 11 hours straight on the beach from 1 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning

Last edited by missyburd; 01-06-09 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-06-09, 10:54 PM   #47
BanditPat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditPat View Post
Today - New tyre, get that scrubbed in

Tommorow - Town with a few mats

Sunday - Bike

What actually happened...

Friday - got fitted for a suit, got some more xbox live and a new plug and play kit got that new tyre and then sat and played xbox like a sado

Saturday - Town, fireworks, **** off a mate

Sunday - Bike and football

ooo and I took my first pillions this week
Old 02-06-09, 12:15 PM   #48
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayneflakes View Post
Friday - Work, Pay Council Tax, Water Rates and other bills. Sigh and see my pitiful wages being spent just hours after being paid.

Saturday - Housework, clean up after filthy kittens (in truth do this every day!), gaze at computer and feel unfulfilled.

Sunday - Another day in work, serving you the general public. Come home, drink until the pain fades away. Beat the wife!
What really happened.
Friday- paid bills and went to work.
Saturday- Bed rest due to pain. Exhaust fell off car, tried to repair then found tyres on front were damaged.
Sunday- Work, spoken to like a cretin by rude customers, worked hard, got home and had to take father in Law into Hospital with breathing difficulties.

Hoping next weekend will be better, might go postal in work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-09, 12:20 PM   #49
RichT

THIS