SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-09-09, 09:04 AM   #41
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: 911 TV program

If you are proper into your conspiracies and you believe them you would believe that 9/11 wasn't actually a singular conspiracy but more of a conspiracy within and larger conspiracy.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 09:14 AM   #42
Owenski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
If you are proper into your conspiracies and you believe them you would believe that 9/11 wasn't actually a singular conspiracy but more of a conspiracy within and larger conspiracy.
That I cant comment on, I'm not well enough informed.
But for those who say that its clearly a demolision of the WTC 1+2 yet dont understand structural principals are risking making a uneducated assumption about the events which took place.
Old 09-09-09, 09:43 AM   #43
suzsv650

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
That I cant comment on, I'm not well enough informed.
But for those who say that its clearly a demolision of the WTC 1+2 yet dont understand structural principals are risking making a uneducated assumption about the events which took place.

hummm, What about Termite? (You can see molten Steal dripping from the building just before it collapses) Ground Zero was also measured a few days later and it was still dam hot! What about the Squibs? If it was a pancake collapse surly you’d see a pile at the bottom?! There are also a lot of questions about the Planes how ever I won’t go there atm….

The whole Pentagon Thing is just a joke!

Antoher how the Third building Collapses "due to fire" when it wasnt even on fire?! wtf..

For me there is far too many questions that need to be answered, when these are answered I can then make a decision however the evidence atm is pointing towards the "conspiracy Theory"
Old 09-09-09, 10:01 AM   #44
Owenski

My point was... Its very possible for a building to collapse in the manor that it did after been hit by a plane.
If 10 years ago you'd have been asked "what do you think will happen if a jet plane was flown into a skyscraper?" Im pretty sure most people would say the building would burn down/ building would collapse. Yet now its happened everyone seems astounded that thats the way it played out.
Old 09-09-09, 10:08 AM   #45
suzsv650

Quote:
My point was... Its very possible for a building to collapse in the manor that it did after been hit by a plane.
If 10 years ago you'd have been asked "what do you think will happen if a jet plane was flown into a skyscraper?" Im pretty sure most people would say the building would burn down/ building would collapse. Yet now its happened everyone seems astounded that thats the way it played out.

Good point, However i was Designed not to fall down..
Old 09-09-09, 10:12 AM   #46
DSGMATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzsv650 View Post
Good point, However i was Designed not to fall down..
And the Titanic was designed not to sink....

Man can design and factor as much as we know - sometimes we do not know everything
DSGMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 10:22 AM   #47
Owenski

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSGMATT View Post
And the Titanic was designed not to sink....

Man can design and factor as much as we know - sometimes we do not know everything
wow thats some early morning wisdom!

Anyways from tv show to towers to titanic I think we've gone off topic slightly. The TV show mentioned originally I watched last night on my old sky+.

The most moving part for me was that woman and bloke filming from an apartment and as all teh smoke and dust cleared there was just nothing but blue sky. You could hear the woman telling her daugter she'd come and see her soon. But then she broke down as it cleared to show the sky really felt that moment.
Old 09-09-09, 10:25 AM   #48
suzsv650

Quote:
wow thats some early morning wisdom!

Anyways from tv show to towers to titanic I think we've gone off topic slightly. The TV show mentioned originally I watched last night on my old sky+.

The most moving part for me was that woman and bloke filming from an apartment and as all teh smoke and dust cleared there was just nothing but blue sky. You could hear the woman telling her daugter she'd come and see her soon. But then she broke down as it cleared to show the sky really felt that moment.
That was a moving momment, My momment was the jumpers, it looked like a small group had decided to jump, 1 after the other... Dreadfull
Old 09-09-09, 10:30 AM   #49
Owenski

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzsv650 View Post
That was a moving momment, My momment was the jumpers, it looked like a small group had decided to jump, 1 after the other... Dreadfull
I must have missed that bit, but I did see one bit about an hour into it where your looking at some fire fighters who are looking up at the towers and one of them traces down the side of the building mouthing '**** no no no' and then flinches as you hear a horrible thud noise. Just normal people who got up that morning to go to work less than 3 hours later were making the desision to jump, I cant comprihend it at all.
Old 09-09-09, 02:22 PM   #50
stewie

From what I remember from the time, the buildings were designed to withstand a direct impact with a Boeing 707, however aircraft fuels of today burn at a higher temp than in previous years, basically the high temps destroyed the integrity of the steel work and the result was what happened.