SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 18-02-06, 05:36 PM   #41
tiggers1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyboy
right, can meet up at the old little chef location just before Abercynon roundabout.. dont miss it, as you have to go round the roundabout, back to Ponty, and back up again if you miss it! think the petrol garage there is a Texaco or somehting?? time.. say approx 10.15am ish.. leave at 10.30am ??
Lemmings and meself are up for this, i'm meeting him by currys/b&q in pontypridd about 10.00-10.30. so we'll meet up with you then if thats ok.
Old 18-02-06, 05:52 PM   #42
valleyboy

I may as well meet you down there then... I have to go down to that roundabout anyway to get to the old little chef... so currys/B&Q's car park around 10ish.. Im on a green ZX-6R... cant miss it.. honestly!

you'll be on SV's.. so I cant miss you either!
Old 18-02-06, 06:12 PM   #43
DeanoN

Hello all, there is a slim chance I may be able to come but won't know for sure till the morning, any chance you could post a better description of where you're meeting ( road number etc) as I'm not sure exactly where you mean, i'll post on here first thing in morning to let you know if I can make it.
Old 18-02-06, 06:22 PM   #44
valleyboy

Looks like the meeting point will be in Pontypridd for those of us who are near there.... as we are going up the A470, you could come up from Swansea, and meet in Brecon??

Actualy, you know the heads of the valleys road? A465? you could go up there, and meet in Hirwaun / Aberdare or something.. ?? just a suggestion... I live in Aberdare.. but will still go down to Ponty...
Old 18-02-06, 06:35 PM   #45
DeanoN

I'll be coming from Cwmbran so it'll be quicker for me to pop down M4 and get off at J32 and go up A470 but do I actually get off at ponty to meet you and if so where exactly will you be?
Old 18-02-06, 06:41 PM   #46
valleyboy

For some strange reason.. I thought you lived in swansea!

you would be best taking that route, do you know where B&Q is in Ponty?? possibly in the car park in there... theres a Currys, and a Halfords there as well....

other incase of emerency meeting point will be a petrol garage further up the A470 after Ponty, but before Abercynon roundabout... use to be a little chef there, but its now an indian restraunt.. cant remember if the petrol garage is a Texaco orTotal.. or somehting.. but its the only petrol garage after Ponty along the A470... if you come to a big roundabout on the A470 after ponty, then its a tad too far...
Old 18-02-06, 06:48 PM   #47
Carsick

I think this is the B&Q/Currys http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=
Old 18-02-06, 06:56 PM   #48
DeanoN

Ok i'll head for B&Q and if i can't find it for some reason i'll head on up the A470 to the petrol station, thats assuming i can come, i'll post for definate in morning.
Old 18-02-06, 06:57 PM   #49
valleyboy

Yep, thats the one...
Old 18-02-06, 06:58 PM   #50
valleyboy

send me a text, or a PM in the morning if you can make it or not.. *bunch of numbers*