SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be at soho this week as I'm gonna be there?
Hell yes! 5 25.00%
Nope! 4 20.00%
Maybe. 6 30.00%
Ermm who are you? 4 20.00%
S'pose just for Sid Squid 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-01-08, 04:23 PM   #41
Bear

Default Re: The "Are you gonna be at soho this friday as paws is gonna be there" thread

Woohoo! I'll be there, and trying to have sex in, at, on or against all the drunk people!
Old 25-01-08, 05:01 PM   #42
CoolGirl

Default Re: The "Are you gonna be at soho this friday as paws is gonna be there" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Woohoo! I'll be there, and trying to have sex in, at, on or against all the drunk people!
it'll fall off if you carry on like that!
Old 25-01-08, 05:22 PM   #43
monkey

Can't believe I'm gonna be missing all the drunken people. I've promised the missus some time on the love machine tonight so it's gonna be a quick one for me (Short amount of time in Soho that is). Following Bear's remark thank God I'm riding and not drinking!

Question for anyone who reads this before I see you: What on Earth is "chasing pavements"? and why does that girl keep asking whether she should?

Old 25-01-08, 07:02 PM   #44
ibishu

right, i will be along, with a random australian or two along. whatever you do, don't let him sit on your bike unless you are holding it though!
Old 26-01-08, 02:13 AM   #45
Lozzo

Maybe I'll be there in a couple of weeks if my bike is fixed by then. The plan was to make a surprise visit this Friday but that was scuppered on Thursday - there's no way I'm riding the 250 flat-trakka thing that far or turning up in a car. Can't even use the naked silver thing because I sold that on Thursday morning and I'm not tempting fate by riding it again.

See you down there when the black thing is fixed.
Old 26-01-08, 08:28 AM   #46
Kinvig

i had loads of traffic issues trying to get to soho yesterday. Loads of diversions & traffic & stupid cyclists. I got fed up & pointed my bike towards Clapham.
Old 26-01-08, 08:46 AM   #47
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Maybe I'll be there in a couple of weeks if my bike is fixed by then. The plan was to make a surprise visit this Friday but that was scuppered on Thursday - there's no way I'm riding the 250 flat-trakka thing that far or turning up in a car. Can't even use the naked silver thing because I sold that on Thursday morning and I'm not tempting fate by riding it again.

I assume your talking about the sv What's wrong with it
Old 26-01-08, 12:32 PM   #48
Devil Biccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig View Post
i had loads of traffic issues trying to get to soho yesterday. Loads of diversions & traffic & stupid cyclists. I got fed up & pointed my bike towards Clapham.

Okey dokey thought I'd missed you hope dinner was good
Old 26-01-08, 02:22 PM   #49
Treacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post

Will be good to meet you Loz. New face's are always welcome.
Old 26-01-08, 03:37 PM   #50
CoolGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig View Post
me an' all as I had to ber home by 9. except I pointed the bus towards Islington. (OK, i got off, crossed the road and caught the one going back.)