SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 26-04-08, 07:44 AM   #41
keithd

Default Re: teh "what u doing at weekend" fred. sponsored by kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes. they're nuttier than squirrel poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
sunday - go to stuttgart.

i lied. its dusseldorf.

sorrry
Old 26-04-08, 08:43 AM   #42
sv-robo

Default Re: teh "what u doing at weekend" fred. sponsored by kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes. they're nuttier than squirrel poo

Fri...work/alcohol/sleep
Sat..Karate/fit new custom seats on to bike/ride
Sun..weather?...ride
Old 28-04-08, 09:52 AM   #43
plowsie

Went as planned Only thing that changed from it all was that the weather was so good Saturday that I did the bike in the back garden so I could chat to Nan and Gramps while they were there
Old 28-04-08, 10:05 AM   #44
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Today - shopping
tonight drinking with my friend who is visiting
tomorrow - shopping
tomorrow night - out for meal and more drinking
Sunday recovering
Sunday night husband comes home to find i've been shopping on his card

good weekend all round this one
My weekend actually ended up like this:

Friday - travelled to Stratford and got drunk
Saturday went shopping in Stratford and did the tourist thing then got drunk