SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-03-06, 06:57 AM   #41
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by busasean
actually, he's a spot on bloke (most of the time) he's picked me up from the side of the road after slinging my brothers brand new zxr down the A2 at 80 mph and breaking my collar bone, he's attended court twice for me (speeding and wheelying) wasnt tooooo p*ssed off when i totalled his car or when it got towed away whilst he was in court giving evidence for me. however when he found out i'd p*ssed in the kettle at work (long story) to get back at the night shift, it's probably been the only time i've been in fear of losing both my job and my life!!!!
Flippin eck mate. You are a bloody liability.

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-06, 07:18 AM   #42
Kate

Only just found this thread, what a stupid thing to do. If you want to do these sort of stunts then find a empty carpark and practice there, do not do it in traffic. I'm not sure I've heard something this stupid in a while.
Old 29-03-06, 08:04 AM   #43
Fizzy Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate
Only just found this thread, what a stupid thing to do. If you want to do these sort of stunts then find a empty carpark and practice there, do not do it in traffic. I'm not sure I've heard something this stupid in a while.
I'm with Kate on this one - you only have to look at what's being said about Frith St at the moment to get a good idea of how this sort of stuff gets peoples backs up - and the result is directed at ALL bikers.

None of us are total angels but there is a time and a place...