SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 20-01-15, 08:51 AM   #41
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelesschucca View Post

Lou was right too, you are easy. its why I let you stay in the house
A house trained wookie!?

I've decifered worse, Greek with Scottish accent for one.

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-15, 10:33 AM   #42
Fordward

Default Re: Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

Would like to make it up this year, but I'll sort once I've sorted the family holiday dates. Already going to Belgium for three days for August Bank Holiday weekend with a bunch of guys I do local ride outs with. The schools break up 21st July, so that gives me a three week window to sort a two week family holiday, if I'm going to be able to make this as well.
Old 25-01-15, 02:42 PM   #43
Bibio
Mega Poster

i hope you can make it Col, its ages since we have seen you. now all we need is the Kilted one to say he is coming
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-15, 03:17 PM   #44
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Mr Ginger seemed quite positive at the Christmas do in Glasgow, could have been the Whisky talking though.

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-15, 08:45 PM   #45
sputnik

In the absence of a Ginger response, you'll just have to settle for me in the meantime. I have a confirmed pass for GM and Applecross too - yeehah! Just gotta sort myself some accommodation now...
Old 26-01-15, 01:06 AM   #46
Bibio
Mega Poster

ok it's booked in the diary. but the big question is the applecross hardon. now i do love you lot but i have a choice. i can get 5 days, thats it. so its applecross with you lot or a wee tour up north.

now the way i look at it.. friday will be up to kinlochleven, sat will be a hung over bike ride, sunday will be a hung over jaunt to applecross, monday will be a hung over bike ride, tues will be a hung over ride home.

orrrr, wed will be up to durness, thurs will be skye, fri down to knilochleven, sat will be a hung over bike ride, sunday will be a hung over bike ride home.

or i dont drink..........

TBH the Inn at Applecross stinks and the campsite is not that good, ok i will have the company of you lot which is great buuuut....
Old 26-01-15, 01:09 AM   #47
Bibio
Mega Poster

ooohhh wait.. i have another plan, thurs durness, frinday kinlockleven, sat rideout, sun applecross, mon home.. hmm thats sounds better if my mum will let me have those days.
Old 26-01-15, 03:22 PM   #48
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Re: Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

Thinking along the same lines, gonna run up the west coast to skye then back down to Kinlochleven on the Friday.

Let me know which way your heading south on the Friday BiBs, might meet you on the road !
Old 05-02-15, 12:23 PM   #49
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Well Folks I've now decided on the route for this years GM. It will be about 230 miles of riding on the day, with a short cut available at the lunchbreak cutting 30 miles off the main route.

Big thanks go out to Blue Flame, SIII and BIBIO (sorry Lance I must have been annoying you with possible routes for months)

Once I've drawn up the maps I will post them on the Forum for everyone to see and let you all know what your in for. All I can say at the moment is we will have a bit of every type of riding from fast flowing A roads right down to slow single tracks. The route on the day will be broken up into 5 sections with the maxium section being around 70 miles.

Another big thank you (in advance) go's to Mr Motogoloco (JamesMio) who is going to change my routes into GPS files which will be then posted on to the forum so no one will get lost.

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-15, 06:33 PM   #50
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Re: Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

It's lookin guid