SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-10-10, 11:06 PM   #41
Mrs_giggles

Default Re: how to get away with murder

im a patient person and i think that inflicting torture onto them such as just being me(dave can verify this) is the best way to go therefore making them kill themselves or be so distracted that they have an "accident", so marrying them is the best way to murder, and you get the best of both worlds mission accomplished and all thir money at the end of it and its all legal
Old 22-10-10, 11:09 PM   #42
xXBADGERXx

Now it all makes sense
Old 23-10-10, 04:17 AM   #43
The Basket

You have to be caught...AND convicted.

If a woman was murdered then you can bet dollar to do-nuts that it was the husband/partner/lover/boyfriend/milkman.

So keep that in mind during your planning phase.
Old 23-10-10, 08:08 AM   #44
keith_d
Mega Poster

No Comment!
keith_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-10, 10:24 AM   #45
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

No such thing as the perfect murder....Columbo will always come and find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeYp_x7x8s

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-10, 10:38 AM   #46
G
Mega Poster

Im not even going to post for fear of people thinking I've thought about it way to much!
Old 23-10-10, 11:22 AM   #47
Specialone

A philipino woman who used to work at the same hospital as the wife almost got away with the perfect murder, she killed her husband by injecting something (think adrenaline overdose) between his toes, substance didnt show up in his post mortem, body buried.
Family very suspicious, body exhumed after 6 months, found needle hole, wife sent to prison.

Moral to that story, cremation, burned evidence = no evidence = freedom.
Old 23-10-10, 11:33 AM   #48
malks

from a great episode of columbo- use ice as a weapon, either a block to smash them over the head or in a sharp stabbing object.

however don't do it next to a swimming pool, as columbo realised the water beside the body was not chlorinated there for someone had used ice! the mans a genius!
Old 23-10-10, 12:03 PM   #49
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Hmmm, if it was motive free and I was just trying to commit murder and get away with it, I think I'd probably make my plan in advance and wait for the perfect opportunity. Think of a place where there are no cameras, somewhere rural, somewhere that has a cliff down onto rocks/sea or a deep quarry somewhere like the ones in Caerwent. Then I'd look for places where there would be a surveilance camera that was always recording, like in a town centre.

When the opportunity arises to "give someone a lift" into town, I would do it. I would stop the car in view of the recording camera and let that person out of the car...arranging to give them a lift home later, but picking them up where I know there is no camera or other people to see the pick up. Then drive them to said cliff and say goodbye as I push them off.

If the police get any witnesses saying they saw her get into my car, great. Yes officer, he/she did, I gave him/her a lift to town, dropped her off outside Boots, parked my car and went shopping myself for a bit. Drove home.

If it's a murder with motive, I think I would have to go down the route of being the victim myself. I would plan it well in advance. For instance. I would turn up at coffe mornings/work/school with a new bruise every few weeks, then get a concerned friend to take me to the police to make a complaint against my abuser...then decide half way through the statement not to bother and leave. A month later, hurt myself, go to hospital, have it recorded medically and repeat this process for 6-12 months. Then one night, do a Little Mo and smack the person round the head with an iron or other such heavy implement and call the police in a state. Significant record of abuse = self defence = get away with it.

I've just thought about that far too much...off to draw a fluffy bunny rabbit now
Old 23-10-10, 12:03 PM   #50
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Ooops!

Last edited by gruntygiggles; 23-10-10 at 01:53 PM.
gruntygiggles is offline   Reply With Quote