SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 18-04-09, 01:10 PM   #41
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: Tha What you doing this Weekend thread...sponsored by Government Dirty Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss-Lylej View Post
Hah! - you work in a bar?
Shame it wasnt on cctv lol..But all the people that where there for the wedding complained and got refunds and discounts :s
Some didnt even pay when they left scousers! lol..
haha scamming *******s. Was probably a cunning plan all along

No this probably makes me evil but one of our contracts is with a high security school so there's constantly police attendance and things kicking off. Kid's say the darndest things Although on a darker note some of them have been done for some pretty serious crimes
Old 18-04-09, 02:00 PM   #42
missyburd

Default Re: Tha What you doing this Weekend thread...sponsored by Government Dirty Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss-Lylej View Post
Yarp!

But...I am hopefully going to do a cbt in early july..!
wooo i might be doing mine around that time too

Oh and I said earlier I would be mostly doing dissertation this weekend but this morning I went on an organising birdie walk and saw 3 sseals, nesting guillemots/razorbills/cormorants/herring gulls, 4 peregrines and some baby ravens on an absolutely gorgeous morning, life ain't bad atm!
Old 18-04-09, 02:20 PM   #43
carty

Just been and got myself some nice shiny new motorbike boots - Sidi Vertigo's, going off to gym for a bit now and then going out - it's my birthday!!

Old 18-04-09, 02:21 PM   #44
Dave20046
Mega Poster

nice. have a good day carty

I've completely wasted my day thus far.
Old 18-04-09, 02:31 PM   #45
carty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
nice. have a good day carty
Cheers buddy, 27 years young today
Old 18-04-09, 02:35 PM   #46
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty View Post
Cheers buddy, 27 years young today
Ah well, atleast it means you can insure such a lovely bike!
Old 18-04-09, 02:49 PM   #47
Well Oiled

I'm in China on business at the mo and I've arranged things so I'm in Shanghai this weekend. Managed to get a ticket for the F1 tomorrow so I shall be sat in the stands at turn 6, hoping that Mr Button can make up a few places and go for another win.

Cheers Keith
Old 18-04-09, 02:55 PM   #48
anna
Mega Poster

Grrrrrrrrrr not jealous at all
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-09, 02:55 PM   #49
zsv650

well i was gonna fetch some scotoil this weekend but the shops jammed with bikes hahaha couldnt be arsed to battle my way through so sod that i thought bike needs a wash so i'll do that then tommorrow going to go watch crank 2 at the cinema.
Old 18-04-09, 02:58 PM   #50
anna
Mega Poster

why dont you use old engine oil?
anna is offline   Reply With Quote