SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 22-12-07, 10:35 AM   #41
CoolGirl

Default Re: The "who's bothered Rictus recently?" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirl View Post
Isaac and I will be popping in late this afternoon.
and so we did. I can report that the old git is in the rudest of health. the only difference now is you have to visit him for a dose of cantankerousness rather than have him visit you.

(and it was lovely to see him looking perky rather than peaky)
Old 22-12-07, 04:58 PM   #42
Cazza

Hi Mark,

Good to hear from Debs that you're doing okay (relatively speaking, of course). I should be able to pop in for a cuppa on the afternoon of Sunday 30th, if that's okay?
Old 22-12-07, 05:00 PM   #43
anna
Mega Poster

jester and i went over to see him this afternoon he was in good spirits ... and managed a few
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-07, 05:38 PM   #44
Jester666

Good to see in good spirits Mark.

Hopefully see you Xmas Day.
Old 22-12-07, 07:19 PM   #45
rictus01
Mega Poster

Thank's guys, as always lifts my spirits which is just what I need.

Caz, always welcome my love, Sunday's fine.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-07, 08:19 PM   #46
rictus01
Mega Poster

Most unexpectedly the girls seem to be keeping me in "supplies" of the bottled type , as this evenings visit from Monika (laMon) demonstrated, thanks Hun., nices chat, gorgeous company and prezzy as well, what more could I ask

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 22-12-07, 09:15 PM   #47
laMon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
Most unexpectedly the girls seem to be keeping me in "supplies" of the bottled type , as this evenings visit from Monika (laMon) demonstrated, thanks Hun., nices chat, gorgeous company and prezzy as well, what more could I ask

Cheers Mark.
you're welcome Mark, it's the spirit of Xmas, or the polish spirit or scottish one ...hm I'm loosing the plot

it's good to see you in good spirits
Happy Christmas

Last edited by laMon; 26-12-07 at 03:19 PM.
Old 26-12-07, 03:15 PM   #48
Stig

The whole Ape family will be visiting Mark tomorrow afternoon. God help him.
Old 28-12-07, 04:41 PM   #49
rictus01
Mega Poster

Great visit yesterday, Si as always engaging company, Jo Gorgeous as ever, Megan done me a lovely "GET WELL SOON" multi coloured picture which now takes pride of place in my front room, poor Nathan was a little under the weather with his tonsiels playing up, but apparently he picked up A bit on the way home, but my thanks for a good afternoon.

Cheers Mark.
Old 28-12-07, 04:47 PM   #50
Stig

Slight derail. It was confirmed by the doctor today. Tonsillitis again and back on the 'yucky' penicillin.

Was good to see you again Mark. Remembering how you were post 1st op to how you are now. Pain or no pain, you are already doing better, which can only be good news. Fingers crossed you get the information you want to hear in a couple of weeks.