SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the AR?
Yes 18 66.67%
Yes + guest 4 14.81%
Yes + more than one guest 0 0%
No 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-09, 12:50 AM   #541
Jester666

Default Re: The Soho Mini Spammy Mega Thread Part II!! AKA Teriyakimonkey's personal forum!

NTV, Dullsville?

Old 27-01-09, 12:55 AM   #542
Jester666

Default Re: The Soho Mini Spammy Mega Thread Part II!! AKA Teriyakimonkey's personal forum!

How did you fix the CP thingy?

Old 27-01-09, 12:56 AM   #543
monkey

Nope. I'm not telling. You've had too may guesses already. You'll certainly have a laugh though if I ever get to Soho on it! I'm having brake problems at the moment. I didn't have until I changed the wheel. Now I have two calipers in pieces and a master cylinder in pieces which should work but doesn't.

Old 27-01-09, 12:56 AM   #544
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester666 View Post
How did you fix the CP thingy?
Just righted itself!

Oh what a muppet. I've just got what you meant by vzzzbxt!

Old 27-01-09, 12:57 AM   #545
rictus01
Mega Poster

so not mentioning those trans alp wheels you were after then Darren.....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 27-01-09, 01:02 AM   #546
monkey

He he. Got some in the end! £50. Was chuffed! You seem to be having fun on your supermoto. Looks nice.

Old 27-01-09, 01:03 AM   #547
rictus01
Mega Poster

Indeed, fun thing, about the weight of two boxes of mansized tissues.

Only bike I've ever own that makes you speed up for speed bumps....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 27-01-09, 01:06 AM   #548
monkey

Can I blow my nose on it when I see it? I've still got your carb balancer don't forget. I stll need to get the new jets in! I sooooOOOOOO wish I had a garage at home or a secure outside area.

Old 27-01-09, 02:34 AM   #549
rictus01
Mega Poster

sneeze and you'll miss it......
Old 27-01-09, 11:02 PM   #550
monkey

Anyone doing an oil change soon? If so can I pinch some for a scottoiler for collection the next time I'm at Soho?

Also, trusted techys, should the bolts holding brake calipers on be copperslipped? I guess not but I think they were.

Closed Thread