SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the AR?
Yes 18 66.67%
Yes + guest 4 14.81%
Yes + more than one guest 0 0%
No 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-09, 11:14 PM   #551
FG1

Default Re: The Soho Mini Spammy Mega Thread Part II!! AKA Teriyakimonkey's personal forum!

Darren, give me a call on Wednesday or Thursday night

Old 27-01-09, 11:15 PM   #552
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Soho Mini Spammy Mega Thread Part II!! AKA Teriyakimonkey's personal forum!

I'll sell you some for ooooh £5?
Old 27-01-09, 11:19 PM   #553
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

They should have a hint of copper grease/ (whatever you want to call it) not too much to affect the torque setting, but AFAIK any grease would do
Old 27-01-09, 11:20 PM   #554
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
Anyone doing an oil change soon? If so can I pinch some for a scottoiler for collection the next time I'm at Soho?

Also, trusted techys, should the bolts holding brake calipers on be copperslipped? I guess not but I think they were.
I've got some 2 stroke engine oil I used to use in my Motocross bikes (it's clean BTW). It's what I use in my scottoiler. Will that do?
Are you coming to soho this week?

[EDIT]: Looks like you already have donors Let me know if you still want mine and I'll bring it on Friday

Old 27-01-09, 11:37 PM   #555
monkey

Thanks fellas. I won't be there this Friday. I'll let you know if I need some Josh, cheers.

Old 28-01-09, 12:09 AM   #556
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
Thanks fellas. I won't be there this Friday. I'll let you know if I need some Josh, cheers.
No problem. I won't be there next week, but if you still need some when I'm next going (apart from this week obviously ) just drop me a PM

Old 02-02-09, 09:07 PM   #557
monkey

The Trannydragon has breath!

It was actually nice working on it in the snow. Much warmer than yesterday. Yippee! Now to satisfy the Ministry Of Transport Gods......

Old 11-02-09, 11:53 PM   #558
monkey

I'm off to Paris in the morning!!!!! Wish me luck.

Old 11-02-09, 11:56 PM   #559
Jester666

Good Luck!! Is it proposal time then?

Old 12-02-09, 12:04 AM   #560
monkey

No not yet.

Closed Thread