SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 21-12-09, 01:04 PM   #51
Warthog

Default Re: Break up

Coventry hey? Unlucky I used to live in Earlsdon for 2 years while I was at Warwick uni, its alright if you get used to it, but there are nicer places . I have a garage in Banbury now so if you need a place to stick your bike you are more than welcome!

Actually, it sounds like we should all have a meet up at some point, I haven't seen VT for too long, and it would be good to meet some more people and shoot the proverbial. Just need to get my bike back from Birmingham as I rode up there on Sat (COLD!) and then it snowed even more and I got stranded up a hill with a fully iced road! Had to get a lift home from a mate.

As for the Miss right stuff, I am feeling much better now, just going to have fun and what will happen will happen .
Old 21-12-09, 01:04 PM   #52
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophic View Post
cue the misquotes
Trouble is, they aren't misquotes
Old 21-12-09, 03:06 PM   #53
philbut

Rumour has it that Nick actually prefers men - specifically those with long blonde hair and lip piercings. Don't ask how I know this
Old 21-12-09, 04:45 PM   #54
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbut View Post
Rumour has it that Nick actually prefers men - specifically those with long blonde hair and lip piercings. Don't ask how I know this
Well you did look quite cute from behind when I saw you at AR09.....then you turned round. *shudder*

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-09, 06:21 PM   #55
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Coventry hey? Unlucky I used to live in Earlsdon for 2 years while I was at Warwick uni, its alright if you get used to it, but there are nicer places . I have a garage in Banbury now so if you need a place to stick your bike you are more than welcome!

Actually, it sounds like we should all have a meet up at some point, I haven't seen VT for too long, and it would be good to meet some more people and shoot the proverbial. Just need to get my bike back from Birmingham as I rode up there on Sat (COLD!) and then it snowed even more and I got stranded up a hill with a fully iced road! Had to get a lift home from a mate.

As for the Miss right stuff, I am feeling much better now, just going to have fun and what will happen will happen .
Well, it may be the Von Teeses to the rescue...

We are going to take the van and collect SVStorm's bike and take it to Cov, you might as well meet us at ours and we can bring yours down for you if you want and the weather is still rubbish (which I think it probably will be). We can all have a chat, you and SVStorm can swap horror stories and have a moaning session and we can arrange some ride outs for when the weather is better. I have a few people up here that will be up for a rideout when the weather is a bit better!

I can probably whip up lunch or something too!

How's that sound?
Old 21-12-09, 06:25 PM   #56
speedplay

I'm working in Brum if you need a lift up to collect your bike.
Old 21-12-09, 06:26 PM   #57
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedplay View Post
I'm working in Brum if you need a lift up to collect your bike.
I think my offer was better
Old 21-12-09, 06:28 PM   #58
speedplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
I think my offer was better
Didnt read it to be honest.

Offer withdrawn as VT wants to do it instead.

If you cant bear to be stuck in a van with Jen, let me know and I'll happily run you up there.
Old 21-12-09, 06:31 PM   #59
SVStorm

Quote:
Coventry hey? Unlucky I used to live in Earlsdon for 2 years while I was at Warwick uni, its alright if you get used to it, but there are nicer places .
Yeah tell me about it. I moved from a stunning 2 bed house in a quiet cul de suc with a garage to a house share in Coventry near Ricoh arena. But if it gets me closer to saving for my house deposit then I guess it is going to be worth it.

Quote:
I have a garage in Banbury now so if you need a place to stick your bike you are more than welcome!
Thanks may very well take you up on this offer. Will PM you once I have finished moving as dont think the bike will fit down side of house so may have to find an alternative

Quote:
Yeah sounds like a plan. I hope to try and ride a bit over the winter as I am a newbie and want to keep the riding going. I do not mind riding in the rain and can manage the cold (hope to get some good thermals or heated vest and gloves sorted) I do however draw the line at snow and ice.
Old 21-12-09, 06:34 PM   #60
SVStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
Well, it may be the Von Teeses to the rescue...

We are going to take the van and collect SVStorm's bike and take it to Cov, you might as well meet us at ours and we can bring yours down for you if you want and the weather is still rubbish (which I think it probably will be). We can all have a chat, you and SVStorm can swap horror stories and have a moaning session and we can arrange some ride outs for when the weather is better. I have a few people up here that will be up for a rideout when the weather is a bit better!

I can probably whip up lunch or something too!

How's that sound?
I am in HA HA had a look at the gate down side of house again today am really not sure if the bike will fit. Will however have a go first before taking Warthog up on the offer of SV Garage space