SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Moto GP Goto Moto GP Official Site

Old 30-03-07, 03:55 PM   #51
Pedrosa

Default Re: MotoGP Jerez - chat here, may contain spoilers

Ducati must be look to future,someone to take over from Loris. Marco the perfect answer. Ducati and fans want to be see an Italian ride and win on Ducati.

Mr.Rossi been very close to sign for Ducati but his pocket money big too much. Marco proven winner and with right package a future champion, after I win but of course.

Max never to get Moto Gp ride with Ducati.
Old 30-03-07, 04:27 PM   #52
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosa View Post
Ducati must be look to future,someone to take over from Loris. Marco the perfect answer. Ducati and fans want to be see an Italian ride and win on Ducati.
Yup, I'm not Italian but I'd love to see that happen.

Quote:
Mr.Rossi been very close to sign for Ducati but his pocket money big too much. Marco proven winner and with right package a future champion, after I win but of course.
Quote:
Max never to get Moto Gp ride with Ducati.
Amen to that!
Old 01-04-07, 10:01 AM   #53
Pedrosa

Great news! Roberto Locatelli now awake from coma after nasty practice crash in Jerez.No brain damage is reported. Surgery on fascial injuries to take place in next few days. I know MR.Supervoice be happy here this news.

Isidro Esteve top Dakar/enduro rider for KTM had big accident in race at Almeria last week. Punctured lung and broken ribs with the more worrying fact that two vertebrae were damaged. He remains under threat of being paralyzed.
Old 01-04-07, 10:54 AM   #54
Filipe M.

Good news on Locatelli, awful news on the other guy.
Old 01-04-07, 11:21 AM   #55
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

You're perfectly correct (not something that occurs very often is it ? ) I AM delighted that Loca is on the mend. I always enjoy watching him ride - even more so now that he doesn't have a 'full-on' factory ride but still manages to make the works riders earn their victories & podiums (podia ??)
Hope he continues to improve & makes it back to the grid soon

As for Esteve, all I can say is that I hope the initial fears are proved wrong - Off-Road Endurance Racing is the single most dangerous & toughest form of motorcycle racing around - ALL of the competitors must have b*lls the size of grapefruit to even attempt it.