SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 01-05-10, 02:45 PM   #611
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Default Re: "33bhp?" Yes "i dont believe you, I'll seize your bike and take you to court"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
Trust me it's not the cost of the fuel that's stopping me, after all I can just pick up the phone and ring them. It's a question of professional etiquette. It's not my place to be telling Warwickshire Police how to do their job, all I can do is encourage the OP to ask the right questions.
Nothing to stop you going along as FB's (also civvy) mate. Sounds like he gets fobbed off by them quite easily.

Professional etiquette doesn't apply... these guys seem like a right bunch of dodgy buggers! Like the pikeys of the drive-tarmacing sort...
Old 01-05-10, 02:51 PM   #612
bald git

Default Re: "33bhp?" Yes "i dont believe you, I'll seize your bike and take you to court"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameboy View Post
I paid it yes, but I intend to take it as far as possible and hopefully i'll get my money back if they're not prosecuting
been reading this with great interest, why the *uck did you pay up
Old 01-05-10, 03:03 PM   #613
Red Herring
Mega Poster

Flameboy, you have a PM mate.
Red Herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-10, 03:24 PM   #614
Flameboy

Quote:
Read and returned, Cheers.
Old 01-05-10, 03:29 PM   #615
Speedy
Mega Poster

Flameboy, this is SO bad mate.

Talk about adding injury to insult (fire damage aswell as all the other sh!t!) , can't believe as RH has said, that the way this has ended up so far.

I think you need someone to help you with advice on this BIG time. I mean you shouldn't have accepted your bike back or paid for it. (Not trying to kick you when you're down).

Something is extremely wrong here, as much as you may not be able to afford it, you need Legal help. It's as simple as that.
Because you're being raped.

Proper bad stuff this.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-10, 03:29 PM   #616
-Ralph-

Wow! Hope you get it sorted FB!
Old 01-05-10, 03:41 PM   #617
Kalessin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameboy View Post
Read and returned, Cheers.
No fair! We wanna know what's going on!

If you're planning something, promise to tell us afterwards!
Old 01-05-10, 03:52 PM   #618
-Ralph-

Having been on the receiving end of police incompetence myself, I'd be happy to make a donation if a fund were to be set up.

Incidentally when Solihull police took me to court for doing nothing wrong, I used these guys. They work on a fixed fee basis and this page takes you to those fees. http://www.motorlawyers.co.uk/services/faq.htm

However if the members of org were to fund this on a charitable donation basis, Flameboy would need to be confident that
  • He has provided all of the information that org members need. People would be very unhappy if they found out after they had donated money, but that bits of information critical to the case had not been disclosed to them before they decided to donate
  • That he is committed to pursuing the issue through to a conclusion, which may or may not be a successful conclusion, but the matter has been pursued far as is reasonable and FB doesn't decide to drop it half way through. Again people wouldn't be happy if they donated into a fund which was then wasted.
Old 01-05-10, 04:00 PM   #619
Red Herring
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalessin View Post
No fair! We wanna know what's going on!

If you're planning something, promise to tell us afterwards!
Nothing sinister I promise. I just offered some help to try and resolve this without it getting any further out of hand but to do so I firstly need the OP's permission, and secondly some info not appropriate for a public forum.
Red Herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-10, 04:14 PM   #620
Specialone

Well done RH, our resident expert

I still find it hard to believe this has happened, what has gone wrong, when they will go to so much effort for very little gain.

Having the bike back in worse condition as well

I will defo donate to the cause, this is a wider issue than just the org.

I would defo get More crap news involved if RH cant help you, they would love a dirty story like this.

Hope it gets sorted soon FB

Phil