SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 01-01-08, 05:35 PM   #61
Cazza

Default Re: The "who's bothered Rictus recently?" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8886 View Post
who said sticky toffee pudding?!
Mark did. But it's got my name on it, so keep your beady eyes off!

Lovely to see you Mark, please don't apologise... I'm very happy to visit; puddings or no puddings.

See you again soon.
Old 01-01-08, 08:02 PM   #62
rictus01
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Biccy View Post
u posting at 3:15am! no signs of insomnia then??? hope to get down to see you soon Mark.
finishing my celebration bag of mini chedders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Mark, I'll try to head over after work tomorrow if that's OK. Should be finished as of about 2ish, so round yours 2:30 or so? I'll give you a bell in the morning to sort it out.
Cool I'll gt the skateboarding out the way in the morning then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazza View Post
Mark did. But it's got my name on it, so keep your beady eyes off!

Lovely to see you Mark, please don't apologise... I'm very happy to visit; puddings or no puddings.

See you again soon.
Indeed sticky toffee pudding only by appointment , Oh a Caz I hedge my bets anyway

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-08, 05:27 PM   #63
jambo
Mega Poster

Phoned Mark, going to drop in on the way home from work and bore him to tears with stories of the snow that never came.....
Old 03-01-08, 06:34 PM   #64
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
Phoned Mark, going to drop in on the way home from work and bore him to tears with stories of the snow that never came.....
That will be exciting indeed. Shame I can't get to visit at the same time to share these cool stories.
Old 05-01-08, 05:00 PM   #65
rictus01
Mega Poster

Been a few days since I was on here last and had a few of the guys come round, Matt, Jambo and Ian previously, Raf and Sarah called in just now, although whilst modelling her very nice new fetishware, Errr I mean new leathers a sizing issue was found, so alas the visit was cut short as they had to get back before the shop closed to change it, although did manage to give Sarah something to remember the Soho crowd by, which I think she liked.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 06-01-08, 02:43 AM   #66
rictus01
Mega Poster

Darren (teriyakimonkey) called in this evening after a bit of a faff about he did eventually find the place .

Cheers mate.
Old 06-01-08, 04:57 AM   #67
monkey

I was very close to bringing you a wee dram but instead went for the most inappropriate thing I could've! He he he. Sorry about that. Mental note made.

Edit: Oh no I've only just read the few posts above! That makes it even worse! I recalled it from a post I read months ago.

Last edited by monkey; 06-01-08 at 05:01 AM. Reason: I'm a t***
Old 06-01-08, 07:44 AM   #68
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
I was very close to bringing you a wee dram but instead went for the most inappropriate thing I could've! He he he. Sorry about that. Mental note made.

Edit: Oh no I've only just read the few posts above! That makes it even worse! I recalled it from a post I read months ago.
So what was it then
Old 06-01-08, 10:50 AM   #69
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

yeh come on we have a right to know too, dont keep us in suspenders.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-08, 12:00 PM   #70
rictus01
Mega Poster

Let’s just say Darren had a little confusion between Cazza and myself, with regards to a gift .

(Either my devastating good looks are finally being appreciated (or should that just be devastated looks ) or Darren's eye sight isn't what it used to be

(Disclaimer: the above statement maybe erroneous to a small or large degree, but Hey)

Cheers Mark.