SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 16-06-05, 03:47 PM   #61
amarko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloggsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sv4me
I'll be at Devils for 12 as long as the weather plays ball

Anything like today then
The weather's supposed to hit 30 degrees this weekend... I'm going to have to pull out though The Mother & Father 'out-law' are coming for Fathersday weekend Sorry peeps

Wimp :P Fathers day You know the one when fathers get to do what THEY want
Old 16-06-05, 04:19 PM   #62
Cloggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarko5
Wimp :P Fathers day You know the one when fathers get to do what THEY want
I have put forward a hersh protest, but I have been given my options... Living isn't one of 'em
Old 16-06-05, 04:52 PM   #63
BernardBikerchick

hi all ! is this ride still on ?!? where is it starting ?!? might come not sure bit scared of u lot !! lol

is me hubby with an r6 allowed to come !! ??

bbc
Old 16-06-05, 04:58 PM   #64
Couerdelion

Yep, the ride is still on.

Not too sure where you are riding from but the meeting points you might be able to make are McDonalds, Skipton at 11:00
or Devils Bridge at 12 'clock. Hubby more than welcome.
Old 16-06-05, 05:15 PM   #65
BernardBikerchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couerdelion

Not too sure where you are riding from but the meeting points you might be able to make are McDonalds, Skipton at 11:00
don't laugh * cringes* where's devils bridge ! i'm coming from northwich don't know whic would be closer ??! i am female and el thicko !!!!!!! bbc
Old 16-06-05, 05:32 PM   #66
Couerdelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardBikerchick
Quote:

don't laugh * cringes* where's devils bridge ! i'm coming from northwich don't know whic would be closer ??! i am female and el thicko !!!!!!! bbc
Devils Bridge is about 80 miles north of you. Quite a distance but it's going to be about the same all in for me when I've met the others. I've put a link on the top of this forum as to where all this weeks meeting places are, alternatively use www.theaa.com and on the page that loads on the bottom left there is a route planner. Plan the route to Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth and you'll find Devils bridgwe easily from there.

Hope that helps

Rich
Old 16-06-05, 07:20 PM   #67
amarko5

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Devils Bridge is about 80 miles north of you. Quite a distance but it's going to be about the same all in for me when I've met the others. I've put a link on the top of this forum as to where all this weeks meeting places are, alternatively use www.theaa.com and on the page that loads on the bottom left there is a route planner. Plan the route to Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth and you'll find Devils bridgwe easily from there.

Hope that helps

Rich
or alternativly hit the slab (m6) northbound come off at junction 36 turn right for Kirkby lonsdale do not turn into Kirkby lonsdale but drive past after the supermarket roundabout you will cross a river (old bridge on the left) take the next left the A683 and you cannot miss the layby with the bikes in
Old 16-06-05, 10:59 PM   #68
Anonymous

BBC! PM sent you...hope it helps.
Old 17-06-05, 07:23 AM   #69
BernardBikerchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Boccadillo
BBC! PM sent you...hope it helps.

hey mate ! thanks so much for PM you'e a star !

hopefully see u all saturday !!! be gentle with me !!! lol

bbc x
Old 17-06-05, 07:25 AM   #70
BernardBikerchick

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope that helps

Rich
hey rich thanks again for your help you've all been fab ! hopefully see u all tomorrow !
bbc ( very scared !!)