SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 04-06-07, 10:09 AM   #81
John 675

Default Re: Possible rideout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graemepaterson View Post
I do indeed, how about you?
yes i do, do you work for PC service call in lenton?
Old 04-06-07, 10:22 AM   #82
G
Mega Poster

No I work in Wilford/West Bridgeford, and its not in IT, the company is however big and have a large IT team for the whole of the UK on the top floor/in the loft.
Old 05-06-07, 01:14 PM   #83
John 675

Post Re: Possible rideout?

Hi all just a quick question, if people dont mind, for those who go id like to take some photos, and also a group photo also hopefully with everyones bikes but it might not be possible if loads of us turn out, but saying that if its cool with everyone else i can make copies and either email or send you a print. ( any excuse for me to use my slr lol, ).

LyleJ
Old 05-06-07, 01:37 PM   #84
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
Hi all just a quick question, if people dont mind, for those who go id like to take some photos, and also a group photo also hopefully with everyones bikes but it might not be possible if loads of us turn out, but saying that if its cool with everyone else i can make copies and either email or send you a print. ( any excuse for me to use my slr lol, ).

LyleJ
Email would be better for me, and I don't object to photo's. Bike won't be clean though

I'm hoping it arrives in time, but I should be able to test out my bullet cam on this ride too. So I hope no-one minds video's being taken of them (Kwak, just for your bike, I'm putting the suncap on the lens, and maybe even a dark tint lens!!)
Old 05-06-07, 08:33 PM   #85
carlos

Photos and videos??? Damn it! I'm not getting my new leathers until the beginning of July when Streetbike get their next delivery in . Oh well you'll just have to put up with my old scabby Frank Thomas 2-piece, unless of course its raining (which it better not be).

Anyway Baph, don't matter if the bike is dirty as kwak might be there so its always going to look dirty against that thou
Old 05-06-07, 10:25 PM   #86
derbybiker

all of ya bikes will look clean next to mine so if I do make it you'll have no worries.
Old 05-06-07, 11:06 PM   #87
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos View Post
Anyway Baph, don't matter if the bike is dirty as kwak might be there so its always going to look dirty against that thou
Don't tell him, but I'm planning on leaving a tube of autosol & a rag on the bike. I'm sure his OCD will kick in sooner or later...
Old 06-06-07, 04:31 PM   #88
kwak zzr

i'm looking forward to sat the 16th guys! is it still 10am at bassetts pole?
Old 06-06-07, 04:39 PM   #89
kwak zzr

got afew other riders comming too if no one objects?
Old 07-06-07, 07:08 AM   #90
Baph

As far as I know it's 10am bassetts pole on the 16th. As you said yourself kwak, the more the merrier.

So long as we have a lead who knows the route, and a couple of drop off riders (I don't mind doing this, but it all depends where I am in the pack) then it shouldn't really be a problem no matter how many bikes are there.