SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the AR?
Yes 18 66.67%
Yes + guest 4 14.81%
Yes + more than one guest 0 0%
No 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-09, 09:42 PM   #911
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: Soho Mini Mega Thread Part III - incorporating Teriyakimonkey's now defunct AR poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
Today?
Yeah, Jester was supposed to be at Loomies, but the big Jessie didn't come out in the rain
Old 17-05-09, 09:46 PM   #912
joshmac

Default Re: Soho Mini Mega Thread Part III - incorporating Teriyakimonkey's now defunct AR poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Yeah, Jester was supposed to be at Loomies, but the big Jessie didn't come out in the rain
Ah OK. Would've been good to say hi if he did.
How did Law's number plate get on that duke?

Oh and just in case you were wondering.. if didn't get a smacked bottom AND I managed two slices of chocolate cake too I'm good lol

Old 17-05-09, 10:52 PM   #913
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Have you got worms?

Old 18-05-09, 12:15 PM   #914
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Have you got worms?

Quite possibly lol. That combined with hollow legs makes perfect sense. I even had some pasta at 9pm!
I was like the person from Willy Wonker who ate the blueberry gum, although I wasn't blue haha

Last edited by joshmac; 18-05-09 at 04:54 PM.

Old 18-05-09, 04:15 PM   #915
Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
Quite possibly lol. That combined with hollow legs makes perfect sense. I even had some pasta at 9pm!
I was like the person from Willy Wonker who ate the blueberry gum, although I was blue haha
you need to cut down on sugar mate

Old 18-05-09, 04:54 PM   #916
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
you need to cut down on sugar mate
'Twas all carbs and saturated fats. Mmmmm nom nom nom
Apart from the chocolate cake

That was clearly s'posed to say wasnt, silly

Old 19-05-09, 10:41 AM   #917
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8886 View Post
+1 miss seeing you uround here mate!
He was at Soho t'other week whcih is more than I can say for you my little petal.

Have you been this year at all?

Here, have a flower and some animals and stuff:
:ne mo:

Old 19-05-09, 12:10 PM   #918
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey View Post
He was at Soho t'other week whcih is more than I can say for you my little petal.

Have you been this year at all?

Here, have a flower and some animals and stuff:
:ne mo:
His bike's still not got an MOT and he needs some helps with a few jobs before he can get it to pass. I would imagine he'll start coming when he's legal ish...

Old 19-05-09, 12:21 PM   #919
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Chrissy numbers.... small jobs like brakes, oil change etc i am happy to help with. Anything electrical dont let me near.
But give me a shout, its not like you're far and i'm happy to fond time and pop over to give you a hand mate
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 19-05-09, 06:57 PM   #920
Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Chrissy numbers.... small jobs like brakes, oil change etc i am happy to help with. Anything electrical dont let me near.
But give me a shout, its not like you're far and i'm happy to fond time and pop over to give you a hand mate
and I'll make a video diary of the repairs, better get more SD cards for recording

Closed Thread