SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 06-05-13, 07:55 PM   #1
davederave

Default breaking curvy engine. parts going cheap.

Suzuki SV650 (1999)

in used condition. priced to sell but open to offers especially if you buy more

Breaking Engine with the following parts available:-

rear cylinder cam cover. £5

front and rear cylinder heads complete with cams (clearances checked and in spec)£30 for both

front and rear barrels with pistons and tensioners. (look in good condition)
£20 for both

engine casings- (clutch plastic cover no longer available) right hand cover £5, generator cover inc stator £8 (believed working but can check winding's if interested)

complete clutch and basket (seems ok) £10

Crank casings (has not been split as found big end gone) with gearbox and crank (with Bo***xed crank pin) £20 *****sold******

Carbon fiber LH + RH engine covers (chunky carbon fiber cover that sticks on with foam pads (missing)) £10 for both *****sold******

bought the bike this engine was fitted to as a project with a non starting problem, well i got it running and then turned it off again straight away. loud knocking from engine (not fuel problem as described but the way it goes) initially thought mains had gone, but i think it was run low on oil at speed (possibly output shaft oil seal judging by the oily bin liner wrapped around shaft???) and has taken out front cylinder big end, trashing con rods and crank pin and circulating the bearing material throughout the bottom of the engine. So put a replacement engine in and have the leftover motor taking up room in the garage.

where possible i will include the relevant fasteners.

If you are interested in any of these items i have please message me anytime or call day/evenings only please Before 7pm on 07528805215.

would prefer collection from Fareham (especially the crank cases) if possible but i will post at your cost. paypal available or good old cash.

Last edited by davederave; 15-05-13 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-05-13, 08:37 PM   #2
quik_d

Default Re: breaking curvy engine. parts going cheap.

Interested in the whole lot and local enough to collect. Do you have any pictures?

Cheers

Dean
Old 06-05-13, 08:50 PM   #3
davederave

just put the pics in an album on my profile so hope you can see them. if you want the lot i am willing to do a deal.
Old 08-05-13, 08:56 AM   #4
Ter

Carbon fiber LH + RH engine covers (chunky carbon fiber cover that sticks on with foam pads (missing)) £10 for both

How much for these twoposted?
Old 09-05-13, 07:26 PM   #5
davederave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ter View Post
Carbon fiber LH + RH engine covers (chunky carbon fiber cover that sticks on with foam pads (missing)) £10 for both

How much for these twoposted?
£12 should do it, i am busy at work this weekend so i probably wont get chance this weekend to sort anything, if your interested text me your pay pal email address and i will invoice you and send them out next week.
Old 11-05-13, 08:30 AM   #6
phatwheels

Does the complete clutch include the worm drive, bearings etc? All in good condition?
Old 11-05-13, 06:54 PM   #7
Skybaba

Would you happen to have the rear-brake and gear-shift pedals?
Old 13-05-13, 04:13 PM   #8
davederave

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatwheels View Post
Does the complete clutch include the worm drive, bearings etc? All in good condition?
Sorry no worm drive but center bearing there and ok.
Old 13-05-13, 04:16 PM   #9
davederave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybaba View Post
Would you happen to have the rear-brake and gear-shift pedals?
Sorry no rear brake or shift pedals but i am looking to swop a set of modified yoshi rear sets i have fitted for the original setup.
Old 13-05-13, 04:44 PM   #10
Ter

Hi mate,

Did u get my text about the engine covers?

PM me your PayPal addy if easier...