SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 04-07-14, 07:34 AM   #21
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Re: Don't you just hate it (Warning: images of attractive woman contained within)

Actually I don't eat chocolate that much, but I did have a Frys peppermint cream that day as I'd gone into Holland & Barratt looking for some dairy free chocolate as a present for Hong, just because I wanted to post him something nice (hey Hong, I sent you a parcel today! Xxx)

I don't judge people on their looks, and if someone judges me on mine well I guess we would not be friends for long.

As for cake, I don't really like cake. What I do enjoy is making cakes for my mates who like eating it, so if you all stopped liking cake too I'd give up baking.

Last edited by Littlepeahead; 04-07-14 at 07:35 AM.
Littlepeahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 01:27 PM   #22
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Default Re: Don't you just hate it (Warning: images of attractive woman contained within)

Shame you do not live closer to us, I just love cake and luckily I have plenty of extra holes left in my belt before I need to buy a new one.

Just to add to my feelings of self worth, the wife informed that I now snore at night. At least I can still be a model if I want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 02:20 PM   #23
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Is it just me or does it look like the woman in the OP ate something a bit dodgy the night before and followed through spectacularly???
Old 04-07-14, 02:43 PM   #24
ClunkintheUK

Nah, GG, the photographer said something funny and she wee'd herself.
Old 04-07-14, 02:58 PM   #25
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClunkintheUK View Post
Nah, GG, the photographer said something funny and she wee'd herself.

Either way, lol.
Old 04-07-14, 03:29 PM   #26
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Oh dear God, so we have an MCC v Rest of the World game here tomorrow and Shane Warne is playing. Him and Liz Hurley split up a while back (never liked her much, snooty madam) so as I'm spending a bit of time with his kids tomorrow who I've known since they were toddlers, I was introduced to the new GF this afternoon...

She was wearing a bit more than this... but personally I can't understand what he sees in her!

Old 04-07-14, 04:19 PM   #27
Geodude
Mega Poster

Come on, what hope is there for a skint unattractive guy lottery win maybe then i'll be pretty

Electrical fault finding guide and Regulator rectifier test

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Geodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 04:25 PM   #28
Specialone

Bet she's annoying though when you tell her you're going riding with your mates or going on the lash.
Old 05-07-14, 04:29 AM   #29
BanannaMan

While the poor people sleepin'
with the shade on the light

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"

BanannaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-14, 09:54 AM   #30
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

See, I know the problem with all these women in everyones pictures in this thread, and its a very big problem.........

.......not one of them is blonde

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote