SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 24-06-07, 06:36 PM   #1
Draper

Default Me and my bike

Thought i'd stick a couple of pics of me and my beautiful new bike and say that if anyone sees me give us a wave

Had it since thursday, its just sheer quality, love the acceleration plus the power of the engine breaking and have already got pretty close to the ground from never really experiencing any lean before. only 2 more years then i'll be able to experience a true unleashed sv! (i say only...)

well i would have added more pics but imageshack is intending on being a pain in the rear-end

over and out
Old 25-06-07, 11:42 AM   #2
Well Oiled

Default Re: Me and my bike

Hello there,

Nice curvy. Look forward to seeing it (and you) on a ride out soon.

Cheers Keith
Old 25-06-07, 04:19 PM   #3
kwak zzr

hey nice bike and matching gear draper seen as your from wolves try and get over to quatt cafe on a sat/sun, bassetts pole on a tuesday or stormy on a thursday.
Old 25-06-07, 05:52 PM   #4
Draper

thanks guys, i'm definately up for a ride out with the midland gang. We seem to be a bit low on the ground compared to some of the others, but i'm sure you're a quality bunch which has got to be better than quantity. I'll look forward to hearing from you all

oh and the leathers were 217 quid off ebay, I was well chuffed for dainese. I happened to be looking at the right time, for the fit and colour and price. and they may well prove affective at lifesaving (i'm hoping anyway)