SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 03-03-06, 06:12 PM   #1
Andy13_uk

Default Any of you at Boxhill this sunday (5th march)

Well going with some poeple i know and wundering if any of you are planing to be there, i always wonder past SVs there and always think they could be from here!!

Anyways, i have a black Curvy K2 with fairing lowers and few extras things (screen, scorpion can etc) so if you see me say hi.

Will be with a few bikes, some of which are in the pic which might make it easier to spot me!! (weather dependant course!)

Old 03-03-06, 08:32 PM   #2
Last Action Pimp

yeah i migh pop down (depends if i can find the pennies)
Old 03-03-06, 10:59 PM   #3
DanAbnormal

Hmm, never been to Boxhill yet so just maybe. If I can find my way of course!
Old 04-03-06, 12:02 PM   #4
Andy13_uk

well if i do make it make sure you say hi!! The R1 wont be there but i think the others might. I hope its not too cold!
Old 04-03-06, 12:28 PM   #5
Jelster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy13_uk
well if i do make it make sure you say hi!! The R1 wont be there but i think the others might. I hope its not too cold!
But obviously too cold for the R1.... Is it a bike or rider problem with R1's ?? I mean, they only ever come out on warm, dry days...

Old 05-03-06, 12:34 AM   #6
rictus01
Mega Poster

I could be round that way lunchtime (ish).

you won't confuse the beast with anything else.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-06, 07:24 PM   #7
Andy13_uk

was a good day, lots of fast riding, my rear wheel now looks like this as the lights changes on duel carrage way going into brighton and had to 100mph-0mph very short space and did a long skid not good,

The R1 havnt spoken to him for a while so didnt come, the other were there was about 10of us, was good (2 R6s, 1 zx6r J2, zx6r 05reg, thunderace, fireblade, GSXR750, TL1000R, zx7r, my Sv650s)

Was quite hard to keep up and my poor Sv spend most of the day at full throttle and high revs *runs to stroke the engine*
Old 05-03-06, 08:26 PM   #8
Last Action Pimp

i could not make it today, but i will be there next weekend (friday is payday)
Old 05-03-06, 09:58 PM   #9
Demonz

weather was nice for it - sadly i had to finish re-decorating the bathroom. a little more to do and then leave pass should be approved
Old 06-03-06, 10:09 AM   #10
Jelster

Well I was there... Plus Nick on his GSXR, Taran on his Trip, and his brother on his S4I Duke....

A very strange looking ZX10 puled in, no bottom fairings and an extended swing arm, looked like a drag bike. Went up to Newlands (as you do) and then back home, Was only out for about 3 hours but I got my fix on the 'Blade....