SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 19-02-06, 11:03 PM   #1
silent

Default fowlers saturday?

anyone on here at fowlers on saturday around about 2pm, saw a few sv's there. i was in a group with two curvy sv's (silver and black), red bandit , cb400, trx 850 and a cb500 and an odd looking harley

Andy
Old 21-02-06, 10:05 AM   #2
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Not I my friend.
Where is Fowlers?

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-06, 07:22 PM   #3
silent

bristol near temple meads, i would argue that it is one of the biggest dealerships in the uk (although i havent been around much) and plenty of magazines have mentioned them.

personally i dislike them as they are too big for me, all about money not the friendly face, but i wanted a gawk at the new bikes and some food...so fowlers it was!

Andy
Old 21-02-06, 07:36 PM   #4
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Fntastic, I think that'll be my new haunt then, I move to Bristol this week/next week

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-06, 10:39 PM   #5
silent

lol, yeah its good in the sense of lots of people go there and it has an ok cafe etc upstairs, plus you can gawk at the bike, but i just dont agree in principle with such a big dealership.

they also do organised ride outs i believe although i have never been on one as they are normally on sundays.

andy
Old 22-02-06, 04:31 PM   #6
Iceman

I was there with another SV and a blackbird, but was not there til about 4ish
Old 23-02-06, 11:33 PM   #7
silent

might have just been leaving about then or just before, come to think of it probably before by about an hour.

Its just shocking how many sv owners are about but dont belonmg to forums like this.

Places like this really are very useful both for making riding friends and for help with your bike...then again people going to fowlers either just boughtn the bike, were at 1st service, were meeting or gawking at fowlers (not buying bikes) possibly buying some accesories or are LOADED and can afford second hand bikes there..or first hand bikes...in which case im your friend

anyone else at fowlers on saturday...come on pipe up!