SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 21-11-05, 08:51 PM   #1
leegriffiths128

Default Carbon Can Company or Fuel Exhaust ????

I know its been discussed in a previous topic but theres two choices to be had on Ebay now......the CCC or Fuel exhaust.

Both can be had for £110 and was just wonderin if any of you very helpful people had any comments on which would be the better buy.

Thanks very much
Old 21-11-05, 09:09 PM   #2
Peter Henry

I am not familiar with Fuel exhausts Lee. However I did have a CCC end can on my SV and I loved it.Louder than standard but not offensively so and a very different sound than many which I thought was great!

Check out on the site as there are some sound clips and the CCC one is included.
Old 21-11-05, 09:18 PM   #3
hall13uk

ccc are a good company, can't say i heard of fuel tho. go for the ccc i say.

hth
Old 21-11-05, 09:20 PM   #4
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hall13uk
go for the ccc i say.
Why?
Old 21-11-05, 09:28 PM   #5
BillyC
Mega Poster

Can't say I've heard of "Fuel" either. Given that they're costing the same as a recognised manufacturer, but without the recognition, I'd also go for the CCC.

However, it may warrant closer inspection - many of these cans follow an identical construction.
Old 21-11-05, 09:33 PM   #6
hall13uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamin_Squirrel
Quote:
go for the ccc i say.
Why?
what billy said, going for the recognised manufacturer
Old 21-11-05, 09:46 PM   #7
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
go for the ccc i say.
Why?
That maybe so, but since you've never even heard of FUEL, how can you make any judgement?
Old 21-11-05, 09:47 PM   #8
i love my svs

i have heard of fuel exhausts and have spoken to the head guy at the company and i can safely say they are good cans they produce great high quality,brillent sounding (very boomy sound baffle in) and baffle out very much like the carbon can co can sounds like, the guy seemed a geniune guy and he is currently working on producing a road/race tri oval TRIPLE exit can (one which will definatly appeal to the triumph boyo's out there) reasonably priced and even more reasonable on their ebay shop look out for these guys as they are slowly but surely making a name for themselves, carbon can co on the other hand have already made their name noticable in most biking crowds for being good quality,nice sounding, nice priced end cans and in a array of colours and finishes the choice is vast i hope what ever you choose you are pleased with it and from experience neither should let you down.

www.fuelexhausts.com (this is there web site give it a browse)
Old 21-11-05, 10:01 PM   #9
hall13uk

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
go for the ccc i say.
Why?
That maybe so, but since you've never even heard of FUEL, how can you make any judgement?

cant' u just leave it, u don't like me i don't like u (well not after previous posts from you). just back of fella i am sorry but u really are peeing me off now.

sorry people but again & again i get this from falmin. it's getting real old real quick now
Old 21-11-05, 10:07 PM   #10
Flamin_Squirrel

No need to get defensive. Just think twice about trying to post advice when you don't know what you're talking about.