SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 29-06-06, 05:42 AM   #1
Yellow650

Default Modifications

I'm new here, and while I'm sure there have been a lot of similar topics in the past on this forum, I thought I would inquire anyway. I have a naked '04 SV650. What would you guys (and gals) recommend for modifications? I have a small fork fairing which helps with wind, along with a hugger-fender and led turn signals. Any other ideas?
Old 29-06-06, 06:14 AM   #2
Kinvig

Ola!

See you got the fastest colour bike. Well done!

Mods are a bit of a personal thing. I've had my pride & joy for just over 2 weeks & already have on order a rear hugger from t'interweb. I've got some small clear indicators ready to install & I'm thinking about a belly pan.

I also fancy a *slightly* illeagal number plate and a double bubble screen.

A loud exhaust would be nice...and if I was going to be tacky some of those flashing led inner tube valves....

Welcome!

Dirk
Old 29-06-06, 08:41 AM   #3
creamerybutter

Get a new exhaust, the standard one not only sound and looks pap but it weighs a ton too. Well not literally.